Barbie soundtrack

Here are all the songs on the Barbie soundtrack that have been released so far

This Barbie is going to combust with excitement

Everyone is not-so patiently waiting for Great Gerwig’s Barbie to hit cinemas, a film that will undoubtedly be this year’s movie of the summer. Along with a truly Hollywood A-list cast, is an star-studded soundtrack to accompany the movie. The first few songs on the soundtrack have began rolling out and of course, they’re all bops.

The soundtrack will feature the likes of Tame Impala, Lizzo and even Nicki Minaj. So, here’s a rundown of the songs that have already been released ahead of the Barbie movie release on July 21st.

Dance The Night – Dua Lipa

Dance The Night was released on May 25th 2023, which is the opening song to the Barbie trailer.

WATATI – KAROL G, Aldo Ranks

WATATI was released on June 1st 2023. KAROL G is a Columbian singer best known for her hit reggaeton and Latin trap songs.

Angel – PinkPantheress

Angel was released on June 8th 2023, the most recent release on the Barbie soundtrack. PinkPantheress has been all anyone can think about after her legendary collaboration with Ice Spice on Boy’s A Liar Pt 2.

Barbie World – Nicki Minaj and Ice Spice

Possibly the most anticipated Barbie soundtrack song was Nicki Minaj and Ice Spice’s version of Barbie World and they didn’t disappoint. Margot Robbie said she “begged” Greta Gerwig for this collaboration on the soundtrack and honestly, we have to thank her.

In an interview during the Barbie press tour, Margot said: “I was like, ‘Greta, how are we going to incorporate this song? We can’t do a Barbie movie and not have a nod to Aqua’s Barbie Girl. It has to be in there.’ And [Greta] was like, ‘Don’t worry, we’re going to find a cool way to incorporate it.'”

Margot revealed when she found out about Nicki Minaj and Ice Spice, she “knew” her friends “were going to lose their minds”. She’s a barb!

Speed Drive – Charli XCX

Speed Drive is the latest song from the Barbie soundtrack to be released.

This article will be updated regularly with the latest music releases from the Barbie soundtrack.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook