Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 Battle Pass ranking

All the new Battle Pass skins from Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3, ranked from worst to best

The worst Battle Pass of all time? Perhaps

Happy new Fortnite season to all who celebrate – today marks the debut of the long awaited Chapter 4 Season 3 and with it comes a fresh Battle Pass full of skins we’re going to be sweating it out on the new island to unlock. I’ll be honest – when I first saw the key art for each of these skins I was underwhelmed. Now I’ve seen them all in a bit more detail with their edit styles? I’m still not living for it. Here’s my ranking of all eight Battle Pass skins in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3, ranked from worst to best.

8. Optimus Prime

Via Epic Games

Not only do I not care about Transformers, but Optimus Prime is just ugly. You’re telling me after the gorgeous detail and multi styles we had to graft for to get Mizuki last season Tier 100 this season is just a robot? With two styles? Vile. Will never use. I’m sure fans will love it but if you’re not one, what now? Keep it in the item shop where it belongs.

7. Rian

Via Epic Games

Just another skin like a million others we have in Fortnite, Rian is boring. She’s got three styles and colour ways and you can take her vest off – but it’s hardly groundbreaking. She’s also got huge ugly metal boots on. Just utterly boring and uninspired.

6. Purradise Meowscles

Via Epic Games

In utter disbelief that this is the secret skin of the season. How do we go from huge collabs, or insanely detailed storyline skins like the Cube Queen… to this. It’s actually a joke – this should be in the summer item shop and nowhere else. He comes with a few styles but it’s just a summer reskin. Awful.

5. Mariposa

Via Epic Games

A remix of a luchadore skin from years ago that nobody asked for. I don’t despise Mariposa and I like her cinco de mayo styles, but she feels like she’s just fallen into Fortnite from a Dead or Alive game and ONCE AGAIN, feels like an item shop skin.

4. Lorenzo

Via Epic Games

They trolled us with the key art – he’s got a nice coat and mask edit style, I guess. It’s significantly worse than the skin survey version though, and the fact he’s so high when ranking skins from the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 Battle Pass tells you how weak I think this one is.

3. Trace

Via Epic Games

Some nice edit style details on Trace thank GOD – not as boring as his key art would have led you to believe. He’s got a vibrant different mix of styles and you can make his hands have a reactive glow that shoots up his forearms.

2. Relik

Via Epic Games

Better than the key art again is Relik, who has a helmetless style, various colour waves and a cloak variant. How this wasn’t the secret skin over summer Meowscles I will simply never know.

1. Era

Via Epic Games

Era is by far the best skin of all the skins in the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 Battle Pass I’m ranking here. She was my fave from the key art and she’s not let me down. Loads of good styles, hats on and off options and a black, blue and white colour scheme selection. Love her. The only win for the season I fear.

For all the latest gaming news, memes and updates follow The Holy Church of Gaming on Facebook. 

• The day’s come for the Fortnite Spider-Verse update – here’s what’s brand new in game

• Every The Legend of Zelda Nintendo game ranked, according to Metacritic

• Death by sex and snogging Grim Reaper: The darkest things you can do in The Sims

All images courtesy of Epic Games.