The first Love Island 2023 bombshell has been revealed and surprise! He’s very fit

The show starts TONIGHT

Ahead of Love Island 2023 starting tonight, it looks as though the first big twist has been revealed in the form of a bombshell called Zachariah Noble.

Tonight will see the Islanders step into the villa for the first time, and the public vote will choose their couplings. According to reports, Zachariah has been lined up as the first bombshell to enter the villa straight away, and get the drama brewing right from the get-go.

Zachariah Zac Nobel lined up as first Love Island 2023 bombshell

via Instagram @zachariah_noble97

Love Island bombshell Zachariah is 25 and has a famous sister

According to The Sun, Zachariah Noble is the first Love Island 2023 bombshell. He’s 25, and a former basketball player. The publication reports that radio DJ and former I’m A Celeb contestant Snoochie Shy is his sister.

He’s huge into fitness, with “train for the war not the beach” in his Instagram bio, and the majority of his pictures being him working out. His Instagram handle is @zachariah_noble97.

via Instagram @zachariah_noble97

It’s been reported he is the ‘perfect’ new arrival to ’cause mayhem’ in the Love Island 2o23 villa

This year, the original cast consisted of 10 people – five boys and five girls, ready for the public to match in the first episode. However, bosses predicted some Islanders wouldn’t be happy in their selected couples, so it’s been reported Zachariah was thrown in as a big curveball, to cause some early drama.

A source told The Sun: “With viewers choosing which girl they wanted to pair with which boy, there was potential that someone wouldn’t be too happy with their lot. So this year bosses didn’t nail down who the first bombshell would be until they’d seen how the first coupling up played out.

“Zachariah was deemed to be the perfect new arrival to cause mayhem. As well as being a great lad, he is stunning to look at – he is absolutely ripped. Zachariah is the whole package. Plus with a famous sister he knows how to handle the limelight.”

I’m ready!!

Love Island 2023 kicks off on Monday 5th June at 9pm. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.