Cameron Woods and Lyndall Grace during the MAFS Australia reunion

Guys, the MAFS Australia reunion episodes are dropping next week and the drama is next level

You’ll need two bags of popcorn for this!

Don’t miss Married at First Sight Australia just yet as two reunion episodes will be airing next week and it’ll be the most explosive yet.

The MAFS Australia reunion episodes are a little different to how they play out in the UK and the reunion will span across two episodes. During each MAFS Australia reunion episode, the cast members will have a dinner party and commitment ceremony, and the couples will come face to face with one another for the first time since the final vows.

Channel 4 confirmed these episodes will be airing on Twitter. “We can confirm the reunion episodes will be aired on 8th and 9th of May at 7:30 pm on E4. Happy viewing!”, 4Viewers wrote.

The drama that happened during the show is nothing in comparison to what will go down in the reunion episodes, with it already having aired in Australia. The reunion will see the sexting scandal play out, Harrison attempts to “expose” Bronte and of course, there are many, many arguments.

The MAFS Australia final vows are currently airing in the UK and viewers simply can’t get over how wholesome Tahnee and Ollie and Melinda and Layton’s final vows moment was. Those two are the only couples who stayed in a relationship after the experiment stopped filming and they are still going strong.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.