These are all the celebrities who have supported Selena Gomez amid all the drama

They’ve all been keeping an eye out for Selena x

Unless you have no social media whatsoever, you’ll know at least one side to the Selena Gomez, Hailey Bieber and Kylie Jenner drama.

The three have made headlines after fans pointed out a shady Instagram post by Kylie that seemed like it was aimed at a makeup look Selena has done just hours before. Kylie has denied there being any drama, but it has continued to brew across social media.

Over the past week, a lot of celebrities have shown their support for Selena Gomez in the most iconic way. These are all the celebrities who have proved to be Selantors all along.

Jeffree Star

via TikTok

Jeffree Star came out in full force as a Selena fan and dragged Hailey’s skincare brand through the mud. He straight up threw her skincare in the bin after he received the package following Paris Fashion Week. He ate and left no crumbs after saying there is “no bullying” allowed in his house and even called Hailey a nepo baby who uses “daddy’s money.” He really didn’t hold back on being team Selena.

Pia Mia

Celebs supporting Selena Gomez

via Instagram @piamia

Pia Mia was one of the first celebrities within the Kardash/Jenner circle to show their support for Selena Gomez. Although she hasn’t addressed the situation openly, her makeup videos with Selena Gomez’s music in the background did all the talking for her.

Pia posted a Snapchat story of her doing her makeup and in the background, a Selena Gomez song could be heard. To make matters even more iconic, Pia posted another makeup routing with Selena’s remix of Calm Down in the background. A lot of people noticed she was throwing shade following Hailey Bieber’s Instagram story with Calm Down in the background without Selena’s feature in the background.

Pia Mia then posted a video singing along to Taylor Swift’s Bejeweled and everyone kind of lost it. She’s. Swiftie and Selantor ladies and gents!

People are obsessed with Pia being on Selena’s side largely because she used to be good friends with Kylie Jenner. Earlier this year, people thought Pia Mia threw some shade at Kylie for cutting her out of her friendship group.

In a TikTok video, Pia said: “I have worked in the music industry, entertainment industry, in LA for 10 plus years and yesterday I just had one of those days where you’re just completely over it and want to go home. Even if you’re friends with someone for years, and you actually think that friendship is real, the second that they think you’re not hot enough, famous enough, or making money enough. You’re cut from the group.”

Jordyn Woods

Celebs supporting Selena Gomez

via Instagram @jordynwoods

After the Pia Mia saga, Jordyn Woods entered the chat and everyone lost their minds. Jordyn Woods was one of Kylie Jenner’s best friends, but she is now Team Selena.

In a video posted to her Snapchat, Jordyn was applying a lip liner and said she loved it and everyone was quick to notice it was by Rare Beauty, Selena Gomez’s makeup range.

In February 2019, it was reported Jordyn had “hooked up” with Tristan Thompson, who Khloe Kardashian was in a relationship with at the time. Jordyn has always denied they ever slept together but admitted they kissed. As it all happened, Kylie unfollowed Jordyn on all social media and the friendship was no longer.

Muni Long

via Instagram @munilong

Singer-songwriter Muni Long is another one of the celebs supporting Selena Gomez. Muni recently shared a video on TikTok showing her support for Selena Gomez. In the video, Muni sings along to Selena’s hit Who Says with a simply caption: “Selenerrrr”.

Lady Gaga

via Instagram @ladygaga

Lady Gaga has been one of the many celebs supporting Selena Gomez. In the TikTok video where Selena accidentally over laminated her eyebrows, she compared herself to Bella Hadid, saying she wished she was as “beautiful” as the model. Lady Gaga was quick to show her love to Selena and said: “You look and are beautiful inside and out and one of my favourite ladies alive!”

Jennifer Stone

Jennifer Stone supporting Selena isn’t shocking at all given they were on The Wizards of Waverly Place together as Jennifer played Harper and Selena played Alex. Jennifer

via Wizards of Waverly Podcast

In a six second TikTok video posted earlier this week, Jennifer Stone lip-synced to an audio of Jamie Lee Curtis telling people to keep their mouths shut. She says: “People should shut the fuck up, back the fuck off and let this woman shine her light.” Jennifer’s caption read: “When people try to mess with my people…” and included various hashtags like #backoff.