Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner, Hailey Bieber fake followers Instagram

Ranked: Does Kylie Jenner, Hailey Bieber or Selena Gomez have more fake Insta followers?

This is tight

Very recently our queen Selena Gomez became Instagram’s most followed woman, surpassing Kylie Jenner, and it’s so deserved especially in the midst of all this drama.

The drama all started when Selena posted a video showing her fans she over-laminated her eyebrows by mistake, to which Kylie and Hailey later posted eyebrow pictures with the caption, “this was an accident?” Fans quickly picked up on it and branded Hailey and Kylie as “mean girls.” Then fast forward a bit and Selena announces she’s taking a break from social media and in doing so she overtakes Kylie as the most followed woman on Instagram.

Obviously with a large Instagram following that means a load of fake followers too, so here’s a ranking from who has the least to the most amount of fake Instagram followers.

3. Selena Gomez

Out of the three of them, Selena owns the title of most followed and least amount of fake followers. According to Casinos En Ligne, only 25.27 per cent of Selena Gomez’s Instagram following is fake. Currently at the time of writing she has 389.3 million which means 98,376,110 of those followers are reportedly fake.

2. Kylie Jenner

via @kyliejenner on Instagram

Kylie is right in the middle and to be honest, it was very close between her and Selena. Apparently 26.46 per cent of Kylie’s 379.6 million following is fake. This means 100,442,160 of people following Kylie Jenner are running on fake accounts.

1. Hailey Bieber

Hailey’s one is savage because not only has she got the most fake followers but she also has the smallest following by a loonnnngggg way. Out of Hailey’s following of 50.6 million, 29.62 per cent of them are fake. This claims she has 14,987,720 fake followers lurking on her account.