Love Island's Will's farm

Inside Love Island’s Will Young’s farm which is home to alpacas and loads of sheep

Jessie’s going to have a blast

A lot of people tuned in to watch this year’s winter Love Island for the simple purpose of seeing how farmer Will was going to do in the villa.

The TikTok star has been a talking point for weeks, especially after his Casa Amor blunder which left Jessie heartbroken.

In a segment of Love Island Aftersun, Indiyah and Sam took a trip to Love Island’s Will’s farm and it’s everything you would’ve expected it to be, plus alpacas!

Love Island's Will's farm

via ITV

While visiting the farm, Indiyah and Sam met Will’s dad Andrew and he gave them some odd jobs to do around the massive farm, including feeding the alpacas.

Love Island's Will's farm

via ITV

Will has spoken openly about how working on the farm can be tricky when it comes to relationships. Speaking about it ahead of his Love Island debut, Will said: “Having grown up on a farm, it’s been quite difficult juggling relationships and work. Love Island will give me time away from the farm to solely go out and find love. I think I’m at that time of my life where I’m mature enough to go and find a wife.”

Will has been coupled up with Jessie for most of his time on Love Island, and although they had a few mishaps due to Casa Amor, they have since told each other they love one another.

In another segment of Aftersun, Sam Thompson stripped and recreated one of Love Island’s Will’s viral TikToks on his farm.

Love Island's Will's farm

via ITV

Indiyah and Sam definitely had their work cut out for them on the farm. When it comes to women, Will was hoping for someone who “respects” his career. He said: “As long as she respects what I do and my busy times of year, then that’s all I need. If she loves it, bonus! But it’s not a big issue for me.”

via ITV

Love Island viewers were recently floored after discovering Ron’s massive family home in Essex. Ron has a garden the size of a football and he even has a chicken coop. It’s safe to say he’ll be alright after Love Island whether or not he wins or loses.

via ITV

Will has shown off a lot of his farm on his TikTok, including how he looks after his sheep and the other animals that call the farm home.

Will also shares videos of him feeding a number of the farm’s alpacas and it is simply the cutest thing you will ever see.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.