Bombshell alert! Here comes rugby player Keanan, joining the Love Island 2023 villa

He knows Jacques from last year, make of that what you will

“Do you want another one,” said the Love Island 2023 producers – as they throw in two bombshells in one night, in the form of Rosie and Keanan. Oh go on then, what a treat.

Things haven’t even cooled off from Casa Amor, and now it’s getting even hotter as new Islanders are walking in. One of them is Keanan, who looks like a great addition to the dynamic. Here’s everything you need to know about Keanan Brand, as he heads into the Love Island 2023 villa.

Keanan from Love Island 2023

Keanan in his Love Island 2023 promo shoot

New Love Island 2023 bombshell Keanan is a 24-year-old rugby player

24-year-old Keanan is from Wigan, and is a pro rugby player. He plays for Rugby League team Leigh Leopards now, after coming through the Widnes Vikings academy. He’s also played for Warrington Wolves.

He wants to go on Love Island, have some fun and find love

When asked to describe himself, Keanan said: “Energetic, caring and happy go lucky. Iā€™ve got the gift of the gab so I will definitely bring some fun, I want to go in, have a great time and find love!”

He added: “Personality is massive for me, I want a girl who is polite and has good morals. I like someone I can bounce off, so they need to have lots of energy.”

He’s fully prepared to steal Jessie from Will

Are those wounds from Casa Amor fully healed? We’ll have to hope so, as Keanan has his eyes on Jessie. He said Samie is his number one, but he also fancies the Aussie bombshell.

“Samie is my number one, if I could draw my perfect girl based on looks it would be her,” he said. “I think sheā€™s looking for someone that is cheeky and confident, and thatā€™s me! May the best man win. Jessie is also up there, I know sheā€™s with Will but I think me and her will get on well.”

He has 16k followers on Instagram, and clearly loves a lads’ holiday

It’s a shame Keanan wasn’t here for Casa, because clearly a lads’ holiday is something he enjoys. He has 16k followers on Instagram, is already verified, and basically all of his pictures are him with the boys. His handle is @keabrand_.

Keanan from Love Island 2023

via Instagram @keabrand_

It looks like Keanan might already have Love Island connections

The rugby world is obviously very small, as it appears Jacques from Love Island 2022 is one of his mates. They follow each other, and Jacques comments on a lot of Keanan’s pictures. I’ll let you think into that one.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes,Ā like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.