There were actually two massive editing errors on Love Island last night, and I’m lost for words

I am once again asking how nobody spotted this?!

Earlier today, it was spotted there was a huge editing error on Love Island last night. But now, people have noticed there were actually two blunders, all in the space of a couple of minutes. What in the staged is going on?!

Let’s go back to earlier today – it was noticed that midway through the night, Tanya’s eyelashes disappeared. Tanya and Shaq had been chatting, and kissed and made up after everything that’s gone down. Martin wasn’t impressed, butted in on Tanya and Shaq kissing, and pulled her for a chat.

via ITV

He said his bit, but then Tanya shouted at him in front of the whole villa. During her first chat with Shaq and argument with Martin, Tanya was seen with a full face of makeup and her false eyelashes were firmly ON. Then, she walked away with Shaq to sit on the daybeds, and her eyelashes and makeup were off?!

via ITV

Clearly these sequences have been edited together, to cut out a huge section of time where Tanya would have taken her eyelashes and makeup off, so maybe all of this was done to make the drama look bigger than it was?

You might think that’s all the fumbling with the sequences that Love Island could possibly do in one day – but no! Another editing error was going on pretty much simultaneously.

via ITV

If you pay attention to what the Islanders are wearing, you’ll have spotted it. All night, Tanya had been in the villa wearing a pretty gorgeous black midi dress. But then, when the Islanders headed up to bed, she’s seen getting undressed out of a denim jumpsuit?!

via ITV

Did you think you were going to get away with this, Love Island? Well people spotted it, that’s for sure. “Erm editing issue? Why was Tanya just in a denim jumpsuit when she’s been wearing a dress all night?” one person said.

This isn’t the first time, by far, that Love Island 2023 has been called staged because of big editing errors. It also surprisingly isn’t the first time one of the girls’ false eyelashes have magically disappeared. There was a moment right near the start of the series where Zara’s eyelashes went from on, to off and then on again.

Tanya has also been in the middle of another editing error, when she disappeared from a conversation midway through, and there was another moment where bombshell Ellie went from sitting down, to standing up, and sitting down again – all within the same take.

Yikes!

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.