Quiet Quitting TiKTok

Debunked: What is the Quiet Quitting trend I’m seeing all over TikTok right now?

Can I quiet quit uni?? Asking for a mate x

The Quiet Quitting TikTok trend started recently and it’s all about inspiring people to slow down in the workplace. But the meaning of it isn’t as obvious as you’d think – here’s an explanation of what it means to quiet quit and how it works in the real world.

The Quiet Quitting TikTok trend is all about cancelling hustle culture

Imagine in your job you start to take on more than you signed up for, going above and beyond your job description. Then before you know it, you’re doing to work for two or more people and you are so painfully burnt out. Thankfully now there’s a TikTok trend to replace this toxic work ideology – Quiet Quitting.

The trend is all about setting boundaries and work and reducing the amount of work-related stress. It encourages people from going beyond their job title, it means that when someone asks you to do something that’s not in your contract – you don’t do it.

So no, the Quiet Quitting TikTok trend doesn’t actually involve quitting. It’s about having healthy boundaries and a good work and life balance.

For more of the best TikTok videos, trends and memes – follow The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.