I hate to break it you, but here are the celebs who still follow Andrew Tate on Instagram

Donald Trump Jr follows him lol

It’s been weeks and we still cannot escape Andrew Tate. Known for his ridiculous takes on women, you might recognise him from his misogynistic videos and statements, which sadly always seem to go viral. The 35-year-old self-proclaimed “hustler” is a former kickboxer who regards himself as “the very top of the food chain”.

Tate’s views have come under fire after it was reported he tweeted: “Sexual harassment is disgusting and inexcusable. However, a man looking at you or whistling at you or asking your name isn’t harassment. Women have been exchanging sex for opportunity for a very long time. If you put yourself in a position to be raped, you must bare some responsibility.”

Across social media, people have been calling out Tate and social media companies for allowing him to still have a platform, including on Instagram where he currently has 4.4 million followers and is verified. As well as this, people have been calling out those who still follow Tate.

You’ve probably been shocked to find out some of your friends follow him too. But they’re not the only ones. Here is a rundown of all the celebrities and public figures who still follow Andrew Tate on Instagram:

ArrDee

British rapper ArrDee rose to fame back in 2021 for his viral lyrics: “Have you seen the state of her body? If I beat, I ain’t wearing a johnny.” He is one of the many public figures who follow Andrew Tate.

Josh Denzel

Former Love Island contestant Josh Denzel is now a sports presenter. Given he follows over 2,000 people it could very well be he doesn’t even realise he still follows Tate but he is another influencer who does.

Andrew Tate Instagram following

Simon Webbe

Simon Webbe is best known for being part of the boy band Blue in the early 2000s. He is currently the director of Webbe Industries, a talent management company that represents the likes of Tyler Cruickshank and Joanna Chimonides from Love Island.

Andrew Tate Instagram following

Calfreezy

Online personality Calfreezy is an English YouTuber, known for his lifestyle and gaming videos. He and Andrew Tate both follow one another on Instagram.

Ghetts

UK Grime music artist Ghetts is another rapper who follows Andrew Tate. Tate also follows him back.

Andrew Tate Instagram following

Donald Trump Jr

Donald Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr is an American political activist and former television presenter. He and Andrew Tate both follow each other.

Andrew Tate Instagram following

Joe Rogan

Joe Rogan is another celebrity who follows Andrew Tate and Tate also follows him back. Joe hosts his own podcast called The Joe Rogan Experience in which he discusses current events and politics with different guests.

Deji Adeniyi

2022 Casa Amor bombshell Deji is another influencer who follows Andrew Tate. Deji was on the show for a couple of weeks after being brought back to the main villa with Indiyah Polack.

Andrew Tate Instagram following