Love Islanders unfollowed

All the Love Island 2022 contestants who have unfollowed each other since the show ended

Tasha no longer follows Jay after recent events

Love Island has blossomed some of the most epic bromances and friendships in reality TV history, however, some of the contestants don’t always stay friends after the show and some are even pretty salty about it too. The ultimate petiness comes when the Islanders get their phone back and unfollow all the Islanders they didn’t like all that much while they were in the villa. Love Island 2022 saw 32 singles try their luck in love and despite a fair few of them having no luck in that department, some of them were in even unlucky in finding some friends for life.

Here are all the Love Islanders who have unfollowed each other on Instagram since they left the show:

Coco and Summer

Coco and Summer unfollow on Instagram

via Instagram @cocolodge and @summerbotwe

The first Love Islanders who unfollowed each other on Instagram are Casa Amor bombshells Coco Lodge and Summer Botwe. The two have unfollowed each other on Instagram following a comment Coco made on the Saving Grace podcast. In the podcast, Coco revealed her regret of not sleeping with fellow Islander Josh Le Grove when they were both dumped from the villa. She said: “Talking to him now after, I feel like it could of happened. He was like ‘oh I’m horny’ and I was like ‘right I’m going to take myself to bed’. But I don’t know why I did that because he is so fit. We are really close now and we spend like every day all day together. I even said ‘just let me try it once’.”

After the video went viral across social media, Summer posted a cryptic tweet suggesting the two were not on the best of terms. Summer has confirmed her romance with Josh, so it’s understandable why she’s not too pleased about Coco’s comments.

Jacques and Adam

via Instagram @jacques9oneill_ and @adamcollard

It comes as no surprise that Jacques does not follow Adam ‘Mr Steal Your Girl’ Collard on Instagram. Jacques’ exit from the villa came swiftly after Adam entered and afterwards Adam cracked on with OG Islander Paige Thorne. It is likely Jacques never followed Adam in the first place but it can be assumed he isn’t in a rush to do so at anytime. Adam doesn’t follow Jacques on Instagram either.

Davide and George

Love Islanders Instagram unfollow

via Instagram @davidesancli and @georgetasker__

Love Islander Davide swiftly unfollowed Casa Amor bombshell George Tasker on Instagram after he won the show. When George left the villa there were rumours that he and Ekin-Su got up to something more than just sharing a bed together in Casa Amor. Speaking on an Instagram live, he said: “Her hand was in a place it shouldn’t have been, my hand was in a place it shouldn’t have been. Not for that long, but the line was crossed, that’s all I’m saying.”

During the movie night episode, a clip of Ekin-Su and George was shown to the Islanders but Ekin-Su confirmed nothing happened between the two of them. Davide has clearly taken Ekin-Su’s side as he unfollowed the Casa Amor Islander when he exited the villa.

George still follows Davide on Instagram and when asked if he unfollowed anyone since he left the show, he replied: “Nope👀”.

Love Islanders Instagram unfollow

Tasha and Jacques

Love Islanders unfollowed

via Instagram @tashaghouri and @jacques9oneill_

Since placing fourth in Love Island 2022, Tasha has unfollowed Jacques O’Neill following claims of bullying by Remi. In an Instagram statement, Remi said: “Everyone said I lied about the way I was treated in that villa, but this here is an example of what was going on whilst I was in there. Don’t know why they wasn’t kicked out for their behaviour to be honest. It’s not banter, it’s clear signs of bullying.I wish everyone could see all of the crap I went through. There’s 24 hours in a day and yous only seen like about 3-5 10 second clips of me out of the whole day, so you could never tell what was truly happening.”

Fans have spotted that Tasha has liked Remi’s post and has since unfollowed Jacques.

Summer and Dami

via Instagram @summerbotwe and @damihope

Another set of Love Islanders who have unfollowed each other are Summer and Dami. During the Love Island reunion, Dami revealed that Summer had unfollowed him on Instagram after she left the villa. Summer and Dami were coupled up for a brief time in the villa after Casa Amor before he dumped her to recouple with Indiyah.

Andrew and Jacques

via Instagram @andrewlepage and @jacques9oneill

Fans have recently noticed Andrew has unfollowed Jacques on Instagram amidst the bullying claims from former Love Island contestant Remi. This comes after Andrew’s girlfriend, Tasha Ghouri, made the decision to unfollow Jacques.

Speaking with Heat’s Under The Duvet, Andrew said: “Yeah, it’s obviously true. Tasha is my priority and obviously there was a video that came out. We’re trying to move away from it all and just be ourselves and get on with life.” Since the unfollowing saga, Jacques has since unfollowed Tasha and Andrew.

Paige and Adam

via Instagram @paigethornex and @adamcollard

Paige and Adam didn’t last long after the villa after Adam reportedly cheated on Paige on a night out. Since the videos of Adam’s antics went viral, Paige later said she was sent multiple videos of Adam and that he ghosted her. Adam has since broken his silence on the situation and said the video of his arm around another girl put “a strain on the relationship”.

Luca and Gemma

via Instagram @gemowen_1 and @lucabish

Love Island 2022 runner ups Gemma and Luca split up in November 2022 after nearly three months together. Luca has just unfollowed Gemma on Instagram and got himself a breakup support puppy, there’s no saying who’s doing better. Gemma still follows him, so it’s only a matter of time!

Tasha and Jay

Another one of the Love Islanders who has unfollowed another is Love Island 2022 contestant Tasha Ghouri, who recently hit out at co-star Jay Younger after he made a dig at her and Andrew’s relationship along with Charlie Radnedge. Now it’s unclear if Tasha followed him in the first place but it’s possible while she was in the villa and someone was managing her account. Jay still follows Tasha but it has not been reciprocated.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.