Love Island 2022 star Remi calls out Jacques and Luca following Instagram live

Remi has said Luca and Jacques should have been ‘kicked out’ the villa for ‘bullying’

‘These guys are not role models or good people. They have not once thought about my mental health’

Ex-Islander Remi Lambert has called out his fellow Love Island 2022 cast members Luca and Jacques for “bullying”, and said they should have been kicked out the villa because of their behaviour. This comes as Luca and Jacques did an Instagram live mocking Remi, and other Islanders.

Sharing a clip from the Instagram live, Remi has clarified that he didn’t join the video as Luca and Jacques thought he did, and that it was actually a fake account commenting on the video. The account claiming to be Remi had commented: “What you boys saying about me and my rapping?” to which Jacques sarcastically said: “I said it’s really really good, you should turn pro.” Jacques then pulled a face at Luca and they started laughing.

In the post, Remi has said the two boys show “clear signs of bullying”. He said: “I never joined their live so I didn’t comment actually. A fake account called remilamb0 did. Don’t know why these guys have such a problem with me, clearly got some serious issues they need to sort out. Everyone said I lied about the way I was treated in that villa, but this here is an example of what was going on whilst I was in there. Don’t know why they wasn’t kicked out for their behaviour to be honest. It’s not banter, it’s clear signs of bullying.”

Remi went on to explain further that he and Jacques had disagreements in the Love Island villa, which Luca encouraged, and they weren’t aired on the show. “I wish everyone could see all of the crap I went through,” he said. “There are 24 hours in a day and yous only seen like about 3-5 10 second clips of me out of the whole day, so you could never tell what was truly happening.

“Jacques said bad things about my appearance and the way I speak, whilst Luca was encouraging it. After about three strikes from Jacques I told him I won’t be speaking to him anymore in the villa. Later on he tried apologising to me but like 10 minutes after he started with the snide comments again. I’ve tried to avoid this guy multiple times but he always ends up starting again. I don’t know when it will stop.”

He then said Jacques is the “worst person to represent mental health and ADHD campaigns”, adding: “He’s still out here mocking not just me but other Islanders too. You’d think with such a big platform they would use it to promote peace, but they’re using it to troll and they’re loving the attention. Immature.

“These guys are not role models or good people. They have not once thought about my mental health. If I wasn’t soo strong minded I could’ve done something stupid to myself by now, but they don’t care at all. I want justice.”

Fellow Islander Tasha Ghouri has liked the post. Just last week, Jacques was being dragged for mocking Tasha in a leaked video. In the clip, which was shared on Twitter and believed to be from a private Instagram story, Jacques is seen mocking Tasha whilst she is speaking during her and Andrew’s speeches to each other in the final. Jacques said: “You are a liar, actress, get the fuck out,” and laughed at the camera whilst filming himself.

In an interview after he was dumped, Remi said he straight up “hates” Jacques and he ruined his villa experience. Remi said they had multiple rows in the villa, he claimed Jacques would imitate his accent all the time, and he would often use his rugby persona as an excuse to wind people up. He accused him of playing up to the cameras and “trying to cause commotion”.

The Tab has reached out to ITV and representatives for both Luca and Jacques for comment.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.