Jacques Luca Instagram live

Jacques and Luca make shady digs and mock other Islanders on an Instagram live

‘Glad the mum approves’

Love Island 2022 contestants Jacques O’Neill and Luca Bish both went on an Instagram live together and said some pretty shady things about fellow Islanders, Paige Thorne and Adam Collard. Jacques was in a couple with Paige for most of his time on Love Island, however after he made the decision to exit the villa Paige stayed on and cracked on with two-time bombshell Adam Collard. Jacques and Paige haven’t spoken since he left and Jacques even skipped on the wrap party and reunion special.

Jacques and Luca reunited on Instagram after the show ended and began answering questions from fans about their thoughts on fellow Islanders, here is everything they said:

Jacques and Luca spoke about Adam and Paige’s relationship

Throughout the live, Jacques made continuous sarcastic comments towards Adam and Paige. When asked about the couple, Jacques said: “Nah they seem like they get on really really well, they seem very happy together.” The two were laughing while Jacques made that comment and Luca said: “Glad the mum approves”. Jacques replied: “Yeah well her mum seems really fond of Adam so you know”, and the two then broke into laughter. During the parent’s day episode, Paige’s mum shared her apprehension about Adam, doubting if he has really changed from when he was last on the show. Jacques said: “I’m sure the Sunday dinner would go really well.”

Jacques and Luca began to mock Remi and his rapping

During the live, someone commented and asked the two to have an MC battle, and Luca said: “We’re not MCs, we need Remi in here for that”, to which Remi then commented: “What you boys saying about me and my rapping?” Jacques said: “I said it’s really really good, you should turn pro.” After Jacques’ comment, the two shared a look and began to laugh. After being dumped from the villa, Remi revealed that he and Jacques had a series of heated arguments with one another and Remi went as far to say that he hated Jacques.

Noah Schnapp then joined their Instagram live

In one of the most random crossovers in Love Island history, Noah Schnapp has been sharing his support for Jacques and Ekin-Su. Noah joined Luca and Jacques’ live and commented: “I love you”. Jacques said: “Noah put something again!” to which Luca responded: “Noah, who does he play? Stranger Things is big, who is Noah?”

The Love Island reunion 2022 is available on ITVHub. For all the latest Love Island news and goossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.