Coco and Summer unfollow on Instagram

Coco and Summer have unfollowed each other on Instagram, and apparently it’s all about Josh

It comes after Coco said she regrets not sleeping with Josh, yikes

Casa Amor bombshells Coco Lodge and Summer Botwe have unfollowed each other on Instagram and Love Island fans are convinced it’s all about the comments Coco made about her regret of not sleeping with Josh after they were dumped from the villa. Eagle-eyed fans have noticed that the two no longer follow each other on Instagram shortly after Coco featured on the Saving Grace podcast.

In the podcast, when asked if she had sex with Josh, Coco said: “No, I’m actually annoyed because I feel like I could have. Talking to him now after, I feel like it could of happened. He was like ‘oh I’m horny’ and I was like ‘right I’m going to take myself to bed’. But I don’t know why I did that because he is so fit. We are really close now and we spend like every day all day together. I even said ‘just let me try it once’.”

Fan are convinced that it was this comment that led to the two unfollowing each other on social media. A TikTok user posted a summary of the alleged drama and said: “Okay so, the tea is Coco did an interview where she said she has a connection she wants to explore with Josh but Josh and Summer are currently getting to know one another. I guess Summer thought this was fake of Coco to go and say as they are close friends and Summer is currently getting to know Josh.”

Both Summer and Josh attended the Love Island finale party together, and Summer even shared a cute photo of the two on her Instagram, and they are both rumoured to be dating one another.

via Instagram @summerbotwe

Love Island 2022 is available on catchup on the ITVHub. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.