From Tiff’s bestie to Julius’ girlfriend: Meet the five new people joining Made in Chelsea

Ummm, one of the new girls is friends with Ekin-Su?!

Made in Chelsea is one of those shows that refuses to go away, and tbh, I’m not complaining. Give me 1,000 seasons of Liv and Maeva at each other’s throats, fancy brunches, and Miles dating everyone. As the seasons continue to be churned out, Made in Chelsea has kept hot on one thing: Introducing new cast members.

We’ve got a whole new bunch of people joining the Kings Road gang in the coming weeks, and they include everyone from Tiffany Watson’s best mate, Julius Cowdrey’s rumoured new girlfriend, and yes, someone else who is thought to be dating Miles Nazaire. So, let’s meet all the new cast members who are heading to Made in Chelsea very soon.

Yasmine Zweegers

Age: 23

via Instagram @yasmine_myz

Yasmine is an actress, and has a degree in drama and theatre from Goldsmiths. She is currently studying for a Master’s in acting at Rose Bruford College in London. On the side of her studies, Yasmine has her own brand. She is the co-founder of MYZ London, a luxury homewear brand.

Yasmine apparently lives next door to previous MIC cast member Stephanie Pratt, and the pair often go on walks and coffee dates together. By the looks of her Insta, Yasmine likes hanging out in Battersea Park, and London hotspots such as Sexy Fish. She has 10.5k followers.

Fun fact: She’s apparently been on a date with Miles (shocker!), and they’ve agreed to go on a second date soon. Watch this space? 👀

Georgia May Salamat

Age: 27

New cast members in Made in Chelsea

via Instagram @georgiamaysalamat

Georgia works in food, and during the pandemic set up The Acai Girls with her sister, opening their first deli in Fulham. She has a big ol’ link to MIC already, because she’s the rumoured latest girlfriend of Julius. There have been some romantic looking videos of the two of them on holiday, and comments from other cast members definitely hint that they’re an item. As well as this, back in the OG days, Georgia was friends with Jamie Laing, Alex Mytton, and Proudlock, according to The Cut.

If you think you recognise Georgia, it might be because this isn’t the first reality TV show she’s been on. She starred in Mary Berry’s cooking show, Best Home Cook. She has over 50k Instagram followers, and yes, she’s already done some joint posts with Julius!

Charlie Wicks

Age: 27

via Instagram @charlie_wicks_

Charlie is from London, and works as a trader. His dad is ex-Chelsea and QPR footballer, Steve Wicks. Charlie is joining Made in Chelsea following a breakup, and says he “always finds himself in the centre of the drama” – but we’ll be the true judges of that.

Charlie currently has 724 followers on Instagram and Chuggs from Love Island 2021 follows him, which probably says a lot.

Lily Ludovici Gray

Age: 29

New cast members in Made in Chelsea

via Instagram @lilyludovici

Lily will be no stranger to Made in Chelsea life, as she’s Tiffany Watson’s best mate and was a bridesmaid at her wedding. Lily has very very briefly appeared in MIC before, in scenes with the Watson sisters.

According to her Instagram bio, Lily runs the social media for a skincare brand for work. She has just over 40k followers, and her feed is all gorgeous holiday pics, as she currently splits her time between Bali and London. In older pictures on her Insta, Lily is hanging out with Emily Blackwell, Lottie Moss and Ekin-Su!!!

via Instagram @lilyludovici

Obsessed!

Angus De Kirkby

Age: 26

New cast members in Made in Chelsea

via Instagram @dekirkby

Rounding off the new cast members joining Made in Chelsea is Angus De Kirkby, who probably has the most MIC name of the bunch. He’s already been teased on the show, when we saw him join Paris and Robbie for lunch. Yep, he’s very posh.

Angus is a fashion designer and launched his own fashion brand, named after himself, during the pandemic. He describes himself to The Cut as “pompous, judgmental, and kind”. Right now, he has 2.3k Instagram followers.