‘He’s gone on for fame’: Ex-Islander Rosie Williams slams Adam Collard’s return to Love Island

Rosie has even warned Paige’s family to steer clear of Adam

Season four Love Island contestant Rosie Williams, who was brutally dumped by Adam Collard, has spoken about his return to the villa on Good Morning Britain. Rosie was coupled up with Adam before he began to tell the other Islanders she was “clingy” and “needy” and dumped her for Islander Zara McDermott. Adam’s treatment of Rosie led to Women’s Aid releasing a statement about his behaviour.

Adam has made Love Island history by being the first ever Islander to return to the villa after four years and has already been ruffling some of the Islanders’ feathers. Rosie has spoken on ITV’s Good Morning Britain, speaking about how she felt to see Adam returning to her screen.

Pictured is Rosie Williams from Love Island

via Instagram @rosieawilliams

She said: “It was a shock, definitely a shock. It was surreal seeing him on television and it doesn’t bring back the best memories for me. From what I’ve seen so far, I don’t think much has changed. I had high hopes he could have matured but so far, not so good.”

Rosie revealed she hasn’t spoken to Adam for years since the show and still has never had an apology from him. She continued to say, “I’ve not spoken to Adam for years. I’m still waiting for my apology but I don’t think I’ll ever get it.”

While in the villa, Adam has started to get to know fellow Islander Paige Thorne. Rosie told The Sun she had spoken to Paige’s family to warn them about Adam. She said: “I actually spoke to whoever is running Paige’s social media accounts and said, ‘I hope my Welsh sister doesn’t do it. Tell her to stay away. He charmed a lot of us in my series, but whether or not he’s true to his word is another thing.'”

Pictured is Rosie in the Love Island villa

Staying optimistic, Rosie said: “Let’s wait and see if he’s matured in four years, but what I can see from him being on it so far is that he doesn’t look like he has. I’m sure he’ll work his magic, but whether or not he’s true to his word is another thing.” Rosie admitted she thinks Adam has gone back onto the show for fame. “He’s done it once and didn’t find love. Well, actually he found it with Zara and ruined it,” she said.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.