Pictured is Adam Collard in Love Island

Every straight up toxic thing Adam Collard did when he was first on Love Island

Women’s Aid issued a statement about his behaviour in the villa

The bombshells of all bombshells, Adam Collard, is back. During a preview, Love Island confirmed Adam would be joining the villa this year as a bombshell ready to ruffle some feathers. Adam was originally in season four of Love Island in 2018 and coupled up with a lot of different Islanders and somehow always managed to leave them in tears. Adam was one of the most chaotic men on Love Island, and in case you’ve forgotten everything he got up to in his 32 days in sunny Mallorca, here is rundown of every toxic thing Adam Collard when he was originally in the villa:

Stealing Kendall from Niall and then dumping her from the Island

When he first got to the villa he set his sights on OG Islander Kendall Rae Knight and stole her from ex-Islander Niall Aslam. Kendall had difficulty opening up to Adam when they were in a couple, and her unwillingness to commit meant Adam’s head well and truly turned.

When bombshell Rosie Williams entered the villa, Adam found himself in a love triangle, and even kissed Rosie while he was still coupled up with Kendall and she was only metres away from him.

In a recoupling, Adam had to make the choice between Kendall and Rosie and he chose Rosie which meant Kendall was dumped from the Island. When she was back in the UK, Kendall said: “I definitely had a lucky escape and I’m sure all girls across the UK would agree. I’d never get back with him. I don’t know whether what he’s doing is emotional abuse or immaturity, but it is just really disrespectful.”

He called Rosie ‘needy’ to other Islanders and made her cry

Just FOUR days after being coupled up, Rosie was in tears after hearing that Adam had called her “clingy” and said she was “too on top” of him, while he was grafting Megan Barton Hanson.

While speaking with Megan, he said: “It’s a bit of a funny one at the minute. It’s good, don’t get us wrong. But I’m not a person for a lot of public affection. I train in the gym with the lads and she hovers around. Do you know what I mean? I came in here to get to know people and to get to know what I actually like in a person, and I think a couple of alarm bells started ringing.”

When Megan told Rosie what he had said, Rosie confronted Adam but he remained unbothered and didn’t even apologise.

He dumped Rosie to get with new bombshell, Zara McDermott

After changing his mind about Rosie, his attention was drawn to bombshell Zara McDermott. When Zara entered the villa she took Adam on a date, and he admitted he found her attractive. He said: “From the moment I sat down, that eye contact, the flirtatiousness, the teasing. She’s funny too. She’s dryly funny, just like me. We’re so similar.”

One of the most explosive arguments of the season then begun when Rosie called Adam out, and he began to smirk. That moment led to Women’s Aid issuing a statement about Adam. CEO Katie Ghose said: “There are clear warning signs in Adam’s behaviour. In a relationship, a partner who questions your memory of events, trivialises your thoughts or feelings, and changes things to blame you can be part of the pattern of emotional abuse.

“Last night, Rosie called out Adam’s unacceptable behaviour on the show. We ask viewers to join her in recognising unhealthy behaviour in relationships and speaking out against all forms of domestic abuse – emotional as well as physical. It is only when we make a stand together against abuse in relationships that we will see attitudes change and an end to domestic abuse.”

In a challenge, he purposefully did Rosie’s makeup poorly and Zara’s nicely

During the Girls’ Night challenge, the boys had to do the girls’ makeup and Adam absolutely botched Rosie’s face. When Zara chose Adam to do her makeup, Adam did Zara’s makeup almost perfectly without making her look silly. Rosie turned her head and said: “Oh that’s funny isn’t it. It’s just in my face all the time.”

During Casa Amor, he cracked on as soon as Zara was dumped from the villa

After Zara was dumped from Love Island, Adam stayed on in the villa and had his fair share of fun in Casa Amor. Adam coupled up with Casa Amor bombshell, Darylle Sargeant. The two were dumped from the villa together and as soon as they got out, Adam dumped her and said he was excited to see Zara again. Savage.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.