Zara McDermott reacts to ex boyfriend Adam Collard being back in the Love Island villa

Zara McDermott left SHOOK finding out live ex Adam Collard is back on Love Island

‘Wow wow wow, rewind that!’

Last night saw one of the biggest twists in Love Island history. Adam Collard is BACK, and his ex Zara McDermott, who he left the Love Island 2018 villa with, had to find out live whilst watching the show like the rest of us.

Zara has been watching the latest season of the show with boyfriend Sam Thompson, and they’ve been constantly filming their live reactions and takes on the show. So naturally, they were right there when the big reveal happened, and caught on camera the exact moment Zara found out she’d be sitting on the sofa at 9pm every night to watch her ex crack on.

The clip ~awkwardly~ starts with Sam Thompson complimenting the new bombshell, and his “abs and pecks”. He then says “who is this” and turns the camera to Zara after he reveals “it’s your ex boyfriend!” Zara looks clearly shook to her core, and sits right up on the edge of her seat.

“You’re fucking joking,” Zara then says. “Wow wow wow, rewind that!” Sam then says: “This is the best series ever! I am so intrigued about what’s about to happen.” Zara can be heard in the background saying she’s “going to have to retire” from reacting to the show on Instagram. Sam then questions, because Adam is a Love Island alumni, will people like Luca be star struck and “suck up” because Adam has so many Instagram followers.

“We’re gonna watch your ex boyfriend every night,” Sam says to Zara. “And watch his abs, greasy.” Savage.

Zara also commented under the official Love Island page’s Instagram post about Adam heading back in the villa. “You are joking me,” she commented, with loads of crying laughing emojis. Rosie Williams, who was also coupled up with Adam in 2018, and who was dumped by him for Zara, replied: “They winding me up?”

Adam Collard back on Love Island as ex Zara McDermott and Rosie Williams react

via Instagram

Adam Collard and Zara McDermott left the Love Island 2018 villa together, but split seven months later. It was then reported Adam had dumped Zara by text after spending the night in a hotel room with two other women. The pair quickly unfollowed each other on Instagram. Ouch.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.