A trivia quiz about if Love Island stars stuck or recoupled in Casa Amor recoupling

Quiz: Can you remember if these Islanders stuck or recoupled after Casa Amor?

Do you remember if a certain young lady turned the head of Curtis Pritchard?

We’ve just been hit by one of the most dramatic Casa Amor finales ever. It was full of shocks, twist recouplings, dramatic and savage one-liners, and the classic return of dumped bombshells who had been left thinking they’d been wronged. It was intense television, to say the least. But every year, Casa Amor is the most chaotic part of Love Island, and the following quiz is a great way to see if you remember some of its wildest moments.

The recoupling ceremony after Casa sees all the drama come to its head. The tensions bubble, and everyone has to make that big decision of if they want to stay loyal and remain in the couple they were in before, or if their head has been turned and now they want someone else. So can you remember what past Islanders did when faced with this ultimatum? In the following quiz you will be asked about 10 past Casa Amor recoupling decisions, and all you have to do is remember if the Love Island cast member in question stuck, or recoupled. Only a true Love Island fan is getting full marks!

Take this quiz to see if you can remember the results of when each Love Island season’s cast headed off to Casa Amor:

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.