Image may contain: Cell Phone, Mobile Phone, Tattoo, Portrait, Photo, Photography, Phone, Electronics, Skin, Person, Human, Face

Adam spent the night with two girls in a hotel, then dumped Zara by text!!!

HOW COULD HE DO THIS

Just days ago, it was announced Zara and Adam from Love Island 2018 had broken up. And now, in a shocking revelation, it's come out that Adam spent a night in a hotel room with two women before dumping Zara – BY TEXT.

When they split, the couple immediately unfollowed each other on Instagram, and Zara was said to be "heartbroken" by the whole ordeal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs3DjQWHE_7

A source told The Sun: "Adam begged for Zara’s forgiveness during furious rows over the betrayal, but dumped her days later by text after he was spotted linking arms with another woman.

"Understandably, Zara was angry and upset at Adam for staying over with two women he met on a drunken night out with Sam and Jack. She had it out with him and said it was completely disrespectful.

"He argued that nothing had happened but it was stupid of him to get into that situation. They had a string of arguments over the next few days, but agreed to move on from his mistake.

"But over the weekend Adam was pictured with a girl on his arm at the end of a night out. Zara then got a text from Adam saying that he was ending things because the relationship wasn’t working."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs8lMKehgl8

Adam and Zara have been on the rocks since Adam went out with Jack Fincham on his big cokey night in Kent last Saturday.

They were fighting to save their relationship after Zara was furious with Adam for drinking until the early hours of the morning with Sam Bird, Jack and some Instagram models.

They are the eighth couple to break up after Samira and Frankie, Laura and Paul, new Jack and Laura, Charlie and Ellie, Georgia and Sam, Megan and Wes and Josh and Kaz. The 2018 winners, Jack and Dani, also briefly "split up" before getting back together in what was rumoured to be a publicity stunt.