lottie moss threesome

Lottie Moss just spilled loads of details about her relationship with MiC’s Alex Mytton

She said they had an ‘awkward threesome’ when they were together

Lottie Moss claimed she had a threesome with former Made in Chelsea cast member Alex Mytton whilst they were in a relationship.

Speaking on the Call Her Daddy podcast earlier this week Lottie described her threesome with Alex as “awkward” and said it was with one of her female friends.

She said: “The worst thing was I was having threesomes with him. It was weird because it was a friend of mine and it got really awkward because I left the room and it carried on and he was paying loads of attention to her.”

via Instagram @lottiemossxo

Alex and Lottie were in a relationship in 2016 for nine months when Lottie was 18 years old and Alex was 24 years old. During their relationship Lottie claimed Alex cheated on her with a university student.

On the podcast she said: “I have been cheated on multiple times, my ex used to do a lot of personal appearances and he cheated on me with a girl at university and started crying.

“I got back with him and it was stupid. He came to meet with a sweatshirt with ‘I’m sorry’ drawn on and he was playing Sorry by Justin Bieber on it. I was only 18. He then went on to do it again.”

via Instagram @alexmytton

They broke up in July 2017 with Alex claiming their separate work commitments made it difficult for them to be together.

Speaking to Mirror TV Alex said: “I decided it was time to call it a day. I think things were getting a bit tricky.

“She’s been busy with work and I’ve been busy with work. It was just super difficult, so we just called it a day.”

Since breaking up the two appear to be on good form, occasionally going on nights out together.

On the podcast Lottie also spoke candidly about her time in rehab, drugs in the modelling industry and her relationship with her older sister Kate Moss.

The Tab has contacted Alex Mytton’s representative for comment.