Thousands of you voted and now we can reveal who is the fittest MIC guy ever

The winner won with a landslide victory

We recently ran a very important poll – who is categorically the fittest Made In Chelsea guy to ever grace the streets of SW3, and nearly 4,000 of you voted.

And we can exclusively reveal the fittest boy in Made In Chelsea ever is Miles Nazaire with over 40 per cent of the vote.

Miles only joined Made In Chelsea in 2018 and is already everyone’s favourite, despite the numerous amount of good looking boys in Chelsea. He’s funny, charming, half French – which definitely makes up for a lot of his appeal.

But he’s also got a decent personality and is very hard working in the gym. There’s honestly no one more worthy of this award.

What a beautiful man. via Instagram @milesjnazaire

Coming in at second place was Proudlock with 13 per cent of the votes. Proudlock is very deserving of nearly winning the crown. He’s so chill, wears great earrings and is incredibly dedicated and loved up with his fiancée. Love to see it.

Narrowly following Proudlock in third place was Alex Mytton who had just shy of 12 per cent of the votes.

Taking up the middle positions were a few classic cast members like Spencer Matthews and Sam Thompson, as well as a few newer boys like Digby Edgley who came in fourth.

At the other end of the scale sadly Harry Baron, Hugo Taylor and Jamie Laing all received less than a 100 votes each, with Harry Baron receiving the fewest votes overall.

See the full list of votes for the fittest Made In Chelsea guy ever here: