These are the fancy private schools the Made in Chelsea cast went to

And how much they cost, of course

@global

If you haven’t realised already, the Made in Chelsea cast are really posh. They all have loads of money, huge family fortunes and expensive, exclusive private school educations to match.

But where did all of the Made in Chelsea cast study? These are the Made in Chelsea private schools: A detailed list of the poshest and most exclusive schools the cast members attended, along with how much it cost for them to go there.

Sam Thompson

School: Bradfield College

Sam went to an exclusive boarding school in Reading. For a student to board there, it costs £38,850 a year.

Louise Thompson

School: Downe House High School

Louise Thompson went to the same boarding school as Kate Middleton. The fees for Downe House are £13,050 per term for boarding.

Made in Chelsea private schools, Made in Chelsea, cast, 2019, school, boarding, education, private, fees, cost, Sam Thompson, Louise Thompson

via Instagram @samthompsonuk

Olivia Bentley

School: Bradfield College

Olivia Bentley attended the same exclusive boarding school as Sam Thompson.

Jamie Laing

School: Radley College

Jamie Laing went to all-boys Radley College in Oxfordshire. The school covers 800 acres of land including playing fields, a golf course, a lake and farmland. The current fees for Radley College are £13,375 per term.

Alex Mytton

School: Lord Wandsworth College

Alex Mytton attended Lord Wandsworth College in Hampshire. The school takes both day and boarding pupils aged 11 to 18 and the fees are up to £11,550 a term for a full boarding senior.

Made in Chelsea private schools, Made in Chelsea, cast, 2019, school, boarding, education, private, fees, cost, Olivia Bentley, Alex Mytton, Jamie Laing

via Instagram @alexmytton

Fredrik Ferrier

School: London Oratory School

Fredrik was educated at London Oratory School in Fulham. The school is one of England’s oldest Catholic boys’ schools. Fees are up to £11,719 per term.

Ollie Locke

School: Hampshire Collegiate School

Ollie Locke went to boarding school in Romsey, Hampshire. He shared a dorm with Alfie Allen from Game of Thrones when he was at the school. Hampshire Collegiate School is in Embley Park, which was the family home of Florence Nightingale from 1825 until her death in 1910. The fees are up to £5,400 per term.

Spencer Matthews

School: Eton College

Spencer attended Eton College, one of the most expensive (and poshest) private schools in the UK. It’s near Windsor in Berkshire and fees are up to £42,000 a year.

Made in Chelsea private schools, Made in Chelsea, cast, 2019, school, boarding, education, private, fees, cost, Fredrik Ferrier, Spencer Matthews, Ollie Locke

via Instagram @spencermatthews

Georgia Toffolo

School: Torquay Grammar School for Girls, The Maynard School, Blundell’s School

Torquay Girls’ Grammar School is a selective grammar school for girls. Fees for The Maynard School are up to £4,800 a term and full boarding at Blundell’s costs £12,320 a term.

Oliver Proudlock

School: Eton College

Oliver Proudlock is another MIC cast member who is an Eton alumnus. He went to the prestigious school at the same time as Prince Harry, no biggie.

Jess Woodley

School: Epsom College

Jess went to Epsom College in Surrey. The current fees for full boarders are £38,568 per year.

Made in Chelsea private schools, Made in Chelsea, cast, 2019, school, boarding, education, private, fees, cost, Georgia Toffolo, Toff, Jess Woodley, Jessica, Oliver Proudlock

via Instagram @jessicaannewoodley

Stevie Johnson

School: Eton College

Stevie is another Made in Chelsea cast member that went to Eton College in Berkshire.

Andy Jordan

School: St Edward’s School

Andy Jordan attended St Edward’s School in Oxford. Fees to board there are £13,160 per term.

Rosie Fortescue

School: Downe House High School

Rosie attended the same private school as Louise Thompson (and Kate Middleton of course). The fees for Downe House are £13,050 per term for boarding.

Caggie Dunlop

School: Epsom College, Harrodian School, Wellington College

Caggie first attended the very posh Epsom College but left because she hated boarding there so much. She then went to Harrodian School in London, where fees are up to £7,987 a term. After she left there she boarded at Wellington College in Berkshire which, you guessed it, is very posh too. The fees to board at that college are £13,860 a term.

Made in Chelsea private schools, Made in Chelsea, cast, 2019, school, boarding, education, private, fees, cost, Caggie Dunlop, Stevie Johnson, Andy Jordan, Frankie Gaff, Rosie Fortescue

via Instagram @caggiesworld

Frankie Gaff

School: Bradfield College

Frankie attended the same boarding school as Sam Thompson and Olivia Bentley – Bradfield College in Reading.