bella hadid boyfriend

Every single question you have about Bella Hadid’s boyfriend, answered

He’s just a regular guy

From Megan Fox and MGK to Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson – we LOVE it when a celebrity starts seeing someone regular. Probably because it gives us hope that one day, we’ll be the ones getting papped walking down the street with Harry Styles, Paul Mescal or Phoebe Bridgers.

Which is why, when Bella Hadid began dating boyfriend Marc Kalman, fans were beside themselves with excitement.

After a string of high-profile flings (including The Weeknd and Drake), it looks like our Bella has settled down with someone really low-key and normal. In fact, Marc is so out-of-the-loop, he doesn’t have any public social media presence. We adore a chronically-online gf and recluse bf.

So, in lieu of an overly-revealing finsta, here’s everything you’ve been dying to know about Bella Hadid’s boyfriend:

How long has Bella been dating Marc?

bella hadid boyfriend

Photo via Instagram

While Bella and Marc first went public with their relationship at the Cannes Film Festival 2021, reports started surfacing a whole year earlier. They were pictured leaving a cafe together on 2nd July 2020, which first sparked rumours of a relationship.

At the time, a source told Page Six: “They hid it well. If they went out, he would come out first, get the car, and then she would get into the car. They would drive to a location, and he’d drop her off but not get out and go park the car.

“They were very diligent about not being seen on a public street at the same time.

“As for when the pair did actually go out together, they ensured there was never any PDA.”

The model is prone to keeping quiet about Marc on social media, but posted a cute photoset of the pair on Valentine’s Day this year.

What does Marc do (aside from living my dream)?

Bella Hadid’s boyfriend is an accomplished art director with a string of major celeb collabs under his belt. He works in the music industry a lot, designing cover art, graphics and branding for artists – including Travis Scott.

Previously, he worked as a fashion assistant for The New York Times Style Magazine. Not too shabby, is it?

Is there an age gap between the pair?

Bella Hadid is 25-years-old, whereas Marc Kalman is 33. This gives them an age gap of around eight years.

What’s his net worth?

While reports are unconfirmed, the art director is allegedly worth over a million dollars.