Too Hot To Handle season three cast

Meet the cast of Too Hot To Handle season three and then cry over how attractive they are

It’s just dropped on Netflix and I fancy all of them!

Netflix has finally released the full cast line up for the third season of their dating show Too Hot To Handle and they are honestly the sexiest people I’ve ever seen in my silly little life.

The third season has just dropped on Netflix and from what we have seen already, it’s iconic. The contestants have come from all over the place, including the UK, US and Australia – one guy even models for ASOS so you already know they’re sensationally hot.

So now it’s time to meet the full cast of Netflix’s Too Hot To Handle season three:

The Girls

Beaux Raymond

via @_beauxraymond_ on Instagram

Instagram handle: @_beauxraymond_ 

Beaux is a 24-year-old legal secretary from Kent in the UK. Her Instagram bio says: “I’m unique, that’s better than being perfect” and to be honest, she’s serving big hun vibes. She’s only posted 32 times on Instagram but each picture is stunning and in one caption she says “F ya life” which makes me think she’s definitely on TikTok and familiar with the Bing Bong joke.

Georgia Hassarati

Too Hot To Handle season three cast

via @georgiahassarati on Instagram

Instagram handle: @georgiahassarati 

26-year-old Georgia is a student midwife from Brisbane in Australia and she claims her celebrity crush is Justin Bieber – so she’s already just like the rest of us. Taking a look at her Instagram, she’s got a really cute dog called Sponge who she often posts pictures with. But when Sponge isn’t around, Georgia’s busy being an aesthetic glamour icon.

She already has over 63,000 followers which makes sense considering the immaculate vibes on her grid.

Holly Scarfone

via @hollyscarfone on Instagram

Instagram handle: @hollyscarfone

Holly is a 23-year-old student and model from Colorado in America. Apparently she’s not looking to settle down and she even finds relationships boring which tells me she’s not afraid to have some drama – j’adore her already.

She also goes by the name hurricane Holly and also claims she is the life of the party.

Izzy Fairthorne

via @izfairr on Instagram

Instagram handle: @izfairr

Izzy is representing Manchester and she’s a 22-year-old personal trainer, she’s sometimes sporting gym wear in her stunning Instagram photos. Her Instagram has two highlights dedicated to fitness and her bio says: “It’s been said before, I’m up to no good”.

Jazlyn Holloway

Too Hot To Handle season three cast

via @jazkills on Instagram

Instagram handle: @jazkills 

Jaz is a 25-year-old Entrepreneur and model from Virginia in America and her Instagram caption game is the best I’ve ever seen. Her bio says: “Some people call it boujie, I call it being that girl”, and her captions often run along the lines of “Who is going to turn this down?” or “I’m not a regular bitch” – we love her already.

The boys

Nathan Soan

via @nathsoan on Instagram

Instagram handle: @nathsoan 

You might think that you recognise Nathan from somewhere and you will if you shop at places like ASOS, Pretty Little Thing or Next. He’s a 24-year-old model form South Africa and he’s so hot you might actually pass away if you look at his chiselled jaw for too long.

Patrick Mullen

via @thepatmullen on Instagram

Instagram handle: @thepatmullen

I think we can all agree that we need Patrick to hurry and drop his hair care routine because those curls are to die for. He’s a model and actor from Hawaii and is taking the place of this season’s oldest contestant at the age of 29.

This guy is always in shorts and almost every photo on his grid has been taken by or at a beach so it seems like Too Hot To Handle is the perfect show for him.

Stevan Ditter

Too Hot To Handle season three cast

via @stevanditter on Instagram

Instagram handle: @stevanditter

26-year-old Stevan says he’s going to bring all the chaos this season. In fact, what he actually said was “I’m definitely a wild one, I like to break all the rules” – Lana will love him, we’re sure of it.

His bio says: “I am the answer to your daddy issues” – fair enough.

Truth

Too Hot To Handle season three cast

via @truthsworld on Instagram

Instagram handle: @truthsworld

Truth is a 23-year-old criminology student from Texas. His Instagram doesn’t give away too much but he has got over 11,000 followers already which is wild. He also has his comments turned off unlike all of the other cast members. But that doesn’t change the fact he is drop dead gorgeous.

Harry Johnson

via @harryjohnson92 on Instagram

Instagram handle: @harryjohnson92

Well now it looks like Harry and Patrick are join kings for being the oldest contestant on season three as they’re both 29-years-old. Harry is a tree surgeon from Middlesborough in the UK and claims he’s a Harry Styles lookalike – what do you reckon?

From his Instagram, we can tell Harry loves a pint, watching football and wearing shit shirts so he could easily be the man of your dreams.

The third season of Too Hot To Handle is now avaliable on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.