emily-in-paris-season-two-cast

Here’s where you recognise the cast of Emily in Paris season two from

Can’t believe Alfie was in Waterloo Road AND Grange Hill

All everyone’s binging right now is season two of Netflix’s Emily in Paris and that’s because it’s soooo damn good. Watching Emily balance her chaotic life as a social media manager at Savoir with her ongoing relationship drama is, frankly, the stuff of dreams. But the show is only as good as its actors and among them are some rather familiar faces. Here’s where you might recognise the cast of Emily in Paris season two from:

Emily Cooper is played by Lily Collins

emily-in-paris-season-two-cast

Lily Collins plays the title character, a Chicago-born twenty-something living her best life in Paris.

The daughter of musician Phil Collins, Lily has previously starred in Abduction as well as making appearances in Mirror Mirror and Extremely, Shockingly Evil and Vile.

@lilyjcollins with her pup

Alfie is played by Lucien Laviscount

emily-in-paris-season-two-cast

@its_lucien

Alfie is a businessman from London who becomes yet another love interest for Emily. He’s played by Lucien Laviscount who is basically an unsung icon of British TV drama. Lucien’s been in everything from Coronation Street, Grange Hill, Skins, Supernatural and Clocking Off.

But who could forget his performance as Jonah in Waterloo Road when he embarked on a relationship with Spanish teacher Miss Montoy?. That show was honestly batshit and I’m so here for it.

emily-in-paris-season-two-cast

Here he is, caught in the act with Miss Montoya

Mindy Chen is played by Ashley Park

emily-in-paris-season-two-cast

@ashleyparklady

Mindy met Emily by chance in season one while she was working in Paris as a nanny. The two became best friends, with Mindy helping Emily negotiate French culture.

As well as playing Mindy, Ashley Park has previously appeared as Jennifer in Tales of the City, a Netflix drama set in a San Francisco apartment complex.

But she is mainly known for her work in theatre and was nominated for a Tony award for her performance as Gretchen Wieners in Mean Girls on Broadway.

She’s also listed on IMDB as having played Colette in Ratatouille: The TikTok Musical.

Gabriel is played by Lucas Bravo

Gabriel

I mean we all know the real reason everyone loves Emily in Paris. It’s Gabriel. He’s the reason.

Gabriel is Emily’s neighbour who lives downstairs and unsurprisingly he’s swiftly become one of the protagonist’s potential love interests.

Bravo has appeared in French shows Sous le soleil de Saint-Tropez and Plus belle la vie, among others. If you don’t speak French, you may not have seen them. But I’d make a prediction that by the end of this article you’ll have already downloaded Duolingo and you’ll be on your third pain au chocolat of the day.

Sylvie Grateau is played by Philippine Leroy- Beaulieu

Sylvie

Sylvie is Emily’s boss and full-time chic icon. She’s played by French actress Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu  who has previously starred in Call My Agent! and a whole host of French films and TV shows.

Gregory Elliott Dupree is played by Jeremy O. Harris

Dupree is a French designer who studied under Pierre Caudault but has now become his rival. He’s played by writer Jeremy O. Harris, who’s the brain  behind plays such as Daddy and Slave. Harris also co-wrote 2021 movie Zola and made a cameo as himself in HBO Max’s Gossip Girl.

Madeline is played by Kate Walsh

@katewalsh

Madeline is Emily’s Chicago-based boss whose unexpected pregnancy forces her to send Emily off to Paris in her place. If you love Grey’s Anatomy, you’ll recognise Kate Walsh as the actress who played Dr. Addison Montgomery.

She’s also appeared in 13 Reasons Why and The Umbrella Academy.

Erik De Groot is played by Søren Bregendal

Photographer Erik takes fancies Sylvie in the show, and is played by Danish actor Søren Bregendal.

He’s appeared in various TV shows and films but you may remember him as part of Lighthouse X, the group that represented Denmark in Eurovision. back in 2016. Here they are performing Soldiers of Love in the semi final.

Antoine is played by William Abadie

Antoine owns a fragrance house and although he’s married, he’s pretty flirtatious with Emily.

William Abadie plays Antoine and has previously appeared in Gotham, Homeland, 90210 and Gossip Girl.

Julien is played by Samuel Arnold

@superssama with fellow cast members Ashley and Lily

Julien works at the marketing agency with Emily. After initially taking some time to click, the pair become good friends.

Samuel Arnold, who plays Julien, appeared in the National Theatre’s 2018 production of Antony and Cleopatra. He’s also been in French shows like Platane and Tuer un homme.

Featured Image via Instagram