Netflix Wrapped 2021: Here’s how to find out just how much you watched this year

This is… embarrassing

It’s that time of year again, where everyone gets all nostalgic and reflective about the year we’ve had and everything “wrapped” comes out. We’ve had Spotify Wrapped for the year and you can work out how much you’ve spent on takeaways with Deliveroo Wrapped – but now it’s time for the most telling of them all, introducing your Netflix Wrapped 2021.

Yep, it’s time to see just how much time you spent in bed, eating crisps and watching crap. Just how many days, hours and seconds have you wasted watching reality TV, trashy Netflix dramas and films with absolutely no plot? Yeah, occasionally you might watch a more gripping true crime or an educational documentary film – but let’s not try and lie about the majority of the stuff you watch on there.

Here is a step-by-step guide of how to find out your Netflix Wrapped for 2021. Be prepared to feel very, very seen.

How to download Netflix Wrapped 2021 and find out how much you have watched this year

How to find your Netflix Wrapped for 2021:

• Firstly, you need to be on Google Chrome, and head to the Chrome Store to download the extension here.

• Once you’ve downloaded the extension head to Netflix and click on the icon for the extension (it should be top right of your screen, next to the URL bar – if you have lots of extensions downloaded click on the little jigsaw shaped icon and all your extensions appear and you’ll find Netflix Wrapped 2021 in there).

• Then hit start and let it do its thing. The process is very easy, but it does take a little bit of time, so be patient – if you’ve spent hundreds of hours watching Netflix, that’s a lot of data to get through!

• You will then be presented with just how many hours, days and seconds you have spent watching Netflix this year. It also gives you a breakdown of the time you’ve spent on Netflix by month, so which months you spent the least and most time watching Netflix. You also get a little chart of which days of the week you watch Netflix the most on, and which rating shows you tend to go for. Finally, you are given a breakdown of your viewing by genre.

• If you want to view your data again later, just click the extension again. It doesn’t take all the loading time anymore, your data appears pretty much instantly.

Here’s the link to the Chrome Store Netflix Wrapped 2021 extension for you to download.

Enjoy!

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.