Here are all the 2021 Love Islanders who are already back with their exes

No one moves quicker than the Love Island cast

It feels like a fever dream, but Love Island 2021 really did take over our lives all summer long – and a fair few of the cast are *already* back with their exes. In the wise words of Lucinda, reeeeeally?!

There are a handful of Love Island 2021 contestants still together, and a whole load who are single right now – but it seems like some of this year’s Islanders have decided to leave the world of grafting behind and couple back up with their exes.

Here are all the 2021 Love Island cast who’ve got back with their exes since leaving the villa:

Lucinda

Love Island bombshell Lucinda entered the villa with Millie and left in a couple with Aaron. When they were dumped, Lucinda said she “definitely” wanted to carry things on with Aaron, but Aaron said he wouldn’t be introducing her to his family any time soon. Three days later Lucinda confirmed they’d called it quits, and called Aaron a “really good friend”. Yikes.

Before going on Love Island, 21-year-old Lucinda was reportedly with Brighton & Hove Albion winger Aaron Connolly, who the Sun reported as being filmed cheating on Lucinda with a girl and breaking lockdown restrictions to do so.

love island, islanders, 2021, back, together, with, exes, ex boyfriend, lucinda

A now-deleted old pic of Lucinda and her ex Aaron, via Instagram @lucindastrafford

The two broke up, but before she went on Love Island had apparently been talking again – Aaron reportedly wasn’t happy about her going on the show, and a source told the Sun the two had “argued” about it.

But now they’re Insta-official again, with Aaron (the footballer, not Love Island Aaron) posting a snap of the pair looking loved-up and wearing Playboy Halloween costumes.

via Instagram @aaronconnolly9

Back in September Lucinda was pictured by the Sun with Aaron, reportedly on a day out shopping together in London.

A source told the Sun: “They were together all day shopping in London, and looked very comfortable with each other – definitely like a couple.

“I am certain that they have been together the whole time that she was on Love Island, she wasn’t trying to keep a low profile and didn’t seem fussed about them being seen together.”

Shannon

via Instagram @shannonsinghhh

Shannon broke everyone’s hearts when she was dumped from the villa on day two, but she’s now back with her ex-boyfriend who she was with before going on Love Island.

She’s with DJ Ben Stirling, whom she’d reportedly been dating last year – they split just before Shannon appeared on the show.

There had been rumours floating around that the pair reunited over the summer, with Shannon telling MailOnline she’d bumped into Ben at a festival and they were now seeing where things would go. And now they’ve gone Insta official – Shannon posted the loved-up pic below, captioning it “My happiness” and tagging Ben. He commented, calling her his “queen”.

via Instagram @shannonsinghhh

When the cast for Love Island 2021 was first announced, it was rumoured Shannon had a DJ boyfriend “until a few days ago”. The tweet alleging this was deleted and nothing was ever confirmed, but after being in the villa for 48 hours and refusing to kiss her fellow Islanders in the challenges, Shannon’s now got back with a DJ ex 👀

Abi

love island, islanders, 2021, back, together, with, exes, ex boyfriend, abi

via Instagram @abigaillouiserawlings

She didn’t have much luck in the villa, first coupling up with Toby, becoming single when he came back with Mary from Casa Amor, and then being dumped from the villa with Dale. Everyone’s been loving the thought of Abi and Dale together and saying they looked perfect with each other, but our dreams have been dashed because Abi’s reportedly back with her ex.

Speaking to FUBAR Radio (via the Sun), Abi sad she’s “actually dating someone at the moment” – and it’s not Dale, because she confirmed the two are just friends.

Abi went on to say the mystery person she’s dating was actually an ex-boyfriend. She said she’d been thinking of him the whole time she was in the villa, saying: “He was actually the first person I messaged once I got my phone back.”

Continuing talking about her ex whom she’s now back together with, Abi said “I didn’t find love in the villa but it’s fine, it was waiting back home for me.”

Love Island is available on catch-up on ITV Hub. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.