Love Island cast, TikToks

Here are the spicy TikTok accounts of this year’s Love Islanders

Stop what you’re doing and FOLLOW THEM

We’re vaxxed, waxed and Love Island is back – do you know what this means?? We’re in store for the best summer since the 2018 World Cup and Love Island era. What a time to be alive!!

The 2021 season kicked started last night and we’ve seen some toe sucking, cracking on and Queen Kaz has already stolen the nation’s heart. We have had a look at their Instagrams already but let’s dive into their iconic TikTok accounts.

This year’s cast features influencers, a luxury events host and a semi-professional footballer.  Currently there are four Islanders actively using TikTok and they are Aaron, Kaz, Toby and Liberty. But Hugo and Brad do have accounts, which is one level higher than the rest of the cast.

So let’s take a look at the TikTok accounts belonging to the Love Island 2021 cast:

Aaron

Aaron Francis

via Instagram @aaronfranciis

TikTok handle: @aaronfranciis

@aaronfranciisBe honest, do you do any of these?😂 #fyp #datingdisasters

♬ original sound – dead acc

Aaron posts a lot on TikTok, which we love to see. Also, the majority of his content is based around skin care and acne. He’s even shared his skin care routine which involves several boujee face products. LOVE a man who’s into skin care.

His most popular video is his first one where he debunks myths about teenage acne. In the video he says he use to have acne so him being a raging advocate for skin care makes a lot of sense. That video has over 200,000 views and bulks up the majority of his likes.

Liberty

Liberty Poole, Love Island cast

via Instagram @libertypoolex

TikTok handle: @libertyamor

Liberty has only posted four videos on TikTok and her last one was uploaded back in April.

@libertyamor ♬ original sound – Leah Donohoe

She only has 166 followers and she follows 32 people, the original Love Island TikTok account being one of them. She also follows MiC star Sam Thompson and Ashley Banjo from Diversity.

Toby

via Instagram @tobyaromolaran

TikTok handle: @tobyaromolaran

Although Toby only has one video, he’s the most popular Islander on TikTok. He posted this viral video one week ago and since then he has gained over 83,000 followers. The video has over two million views and near half a million likes.

@tobyaromolaranWhat I’m going to be missing from home the most 🙃#fyp #foryoupage #loveisland #loveislanduk #loveisland2021 #hashtag

♬ Sure Thing (cover version) – Spinmovin

Toby follows his beloved Hashtag United and some famous ex-Islanders like Amber and Yewande. He’s clearly a fan of the show – join the club, babes.

Kaz

Kaz Kamwi Love island 2021

via Instagram kazkamwi

TikTok handle: @kazkamwi

Kaz is the most active on TikTok compared with the rest of the cast.  She posts videos showing off her different outfits and it’s clear she’s got good taste in clothes. She even posted this duet to one of Luke Trottman’s TikTok videos. A crossover we never knew we needed until now.

@kazkamwi#duet with @lukettrotman because @threeuk is keeping the connection going with 6 months half price until the end of the year!👀#KeepOnConnecting #AD

♬ Ride On Time – A.m.p

Overall, Kaz has 9322 followers and over 128,000 likes. She follows other accounts belonging to Little Mix, Wes Nelson, Kylie Jenner and Siannise Fudge.

Brad

brad mcclelland love island 2021

via Instagram @brad_mcclell

TikTok handle: @bradmcclelland_

Unfortunately Brad doesn’t post on TikTok but he’s made it clear he’s on Love Island from his display picture and bio. He’s using his promo picture and his bio says “#teambrad”. Iconic.

Hugo

via Instagram @hugo_hammond_

TikTok handle: @hugo_hammond

This PE teacher and Islander also doesn’t post on TikTok but he does have an account so you should definitely follow him and Brad for when they start TikTok content outside the villa.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.