Aaron Francis, Love Island

Meet Aaron Francis: The grad and new Islander who’s related to a Made in Chelsea legend

Apparently he almost turned the show down when he was approached

Nature is finally healing and Love Island 2021 is back on our screens tonight. Love Island announced its full list of cast members and they all sound very entertaining. One cast member from this year’s Love Island you’ll want to watch is Aaron Francis.

After almost two years of living in an emotionless void without Love Island, we’re finally going to hit the ground running tonight.

Here’s everything you’ll need to know about Love Island 2021 cast member, Aaron Francis:

Aaron Francis, Love Island

Aaron in his Love Island promo shoot

He’s a luxury events host

24-year-old Aaron is a luxury events host. He says he thinks the dating world is “a little bit off” at the moment because everyone is wearing masks so “you can’t really see anyone which makes dating a lot harder.”

Through his job he’s met royal princesses Eugenie and Beatrice at their weddings. However, he’s  reportedly been banned from talking about his encounters with royalty on Love Island.

His career in hosting events and modelling fit hand in hand, according to Aaron. “They’re both spontaneous and most of the time I don’t actually know what event I’m going to so I’ve had to live that spontaneous life and this show fits nicely with that.”

He ‘bangs’ out a lot of farts

He says his ideal partner is someone who is passionate about what they do, “you can tell when someone is speaking about something and they are actually smiling while they are talking.”

A very nice and important fact about Aaron is his worst habit, he revealed he farts A LOT, apparently he “bangs” them out regularly and he doesn’t try to hold them in.

via Instagram @aaronfranciis

He’s actually related to Hugo from Made in Chelsea

Daily Star revealed Aaron and Hugo Taylor are cousins. Aaron told Daily Star, he plans to call Hugo if he finds fame difficult. “Hugo is my cousin. I haven’t seen him in a while. We aren’t that close. But if I ever want to ask him for advice, I could. I’m quite close to his dad too.

A very iconic crossover of two very iconic shows. LOVE IT XX

Aaron nearly turned Love Island down

Aaron admitted he very nearly turned the show down because he didn’t think timing would work out when he was approached.

He told the Metro, “I was messaged on Instagram. To be fair, I wasn’t really thinking about the show because I was away. I was in the Middle East and I thought i was going to be there for months.

“When I got the message, I actually said thanks but I’m away for three months so I don’t think I’ll fit.” However producers worked out he would be able to be in the series when he returned to the UK in April. Thank GOD.

Aaron Francis

via Instagram @aaronfranciis

Aaron is keen on finding his future wife in the Love Island villa

Aaron wants to start a family in the future, so he’s quit his job in finance to prepare for his time in the villa where he hopes to find his future wife.

He told the Daily Mail that when he graduated from Birmingham University with a degree in economics, his parents had a plan for him to get into finance. But after doing a placement in his second and third year, Aaron decided finance wasn’t the route he wanted to pursue.

He claims to be a family orientated guy who prefers relationships, he describes himself as having a “cuddly” personality.

via Instagram @aaronfranciis

He won’t rule out any chances of him bonking in the villa

Time and time again, the Islanders face the age old question: “To shag, or not to shag?” But Aaron told Daily Star he can’t guarantee anything when he’s in the Love Island villa and he might get comfortable with someone and forget the cameras are rolling.

He said: “I mean look, when two people really like each other things happen. So yeah I can’t guarantee anything, we’ll just have to wait and see really.”

He has just over 11,000 Instagram followers

His Instagram account is exactly what you’d expect from a male Love Islander. It’s full of hot shirtless pics abroad and a few posts dedicated to his gym life.

Aaron Francis, Love Island

via Instagram @aaronfranciis

He has an Instagram highlight dedicated to motivational and self care quotes. Very wholesome.

Aaron’s Instagram handle is @aaronfranciis.

Love Island 2021 starts on Monday 28th June on ITV2. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.