Who is Shannon Singh? The model and apparent ‘sex mad’ Love Islander

Her dad is a stripper as well

Pull up a seat and get ready for summer to truly begin, because Love Island 2021 is here. The show is only just getting going, but one of the Love Island stars who hasn’t left the tabloid headlines since she was announced for the villa is Shannon Singh.

From it being reported that she’s “sex mad”, to her saucy OnlyFans account and her father being a stripper too – everyone is talking about her. So, it’s a pretty sure bet that Shannon will bring some spice to the villa this year.

Here’s everything you need to know about her, and no, calling it a “need to know” is not dramatic, because you do.

Shannon Singh Love Island: Full profile of 2021 cast member including her age, job and Instagram

Shannon in her Love Island promo shoot, via ITV

New Love Island star, Shannon Singh, is 22 and from Fife

Shannon Singh is 22 and from Fife in Scotland. However, she is currently said to be living in a swanky apartment in London. When asked why she wanted to be on Love Island this year, Shannon replied: “It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you’re lucky enough to participate in the show, why would you not? And hopefully meet an exciting hunk.”

Shannon Singh

via Instagram @shannonsinghhh

Before going on Love Island, Shannon worked as a model

Pre-Love Island, Shannon was working as a model. “I used to be a glamour model when I was 18/19. I loved those days,” she said. “I’ve got nothing to be ashamed of, they were my glory days. Now I’m more on Instagram/ YouTube. I’ve done a bit of commercial modelling. I can DJ as well.”

In an interview, Shannon said her mum has always encouraged her career. “My mum told me I should do glamour and Page Three,” she said. “She took the topless photos of me and we sent them to a London agency and I got signed within 11 minutes. My dad drove me to London and I did the test shoot and was signed. And here we are.”

via Instagram @shannonsinghhh

Before Love Island, Shannon had to delete her OnlyFans account because people threatened to leak the pictures

Shannon reportedly had an OnlyFans account for explicit photos, but was forced to delete it, because “fans tried to leak pictures”. A thread on Reddit is said to have been set up where people discussed leaking her content, but according to the Mirror, Shannon found it. “Leak her content pls,” one person said, and Shannon replied: “Leak my content? You are fucking GROSS. Pay for it you weirdos.” After this, she deleted the account.

Her dad is a stripper too

Speaking on the Who’s Your Daddy podcast, Shannon confirmed her father also used to work as a stripper. In the interview she said: “I think it is absolute jokes. I love it. When me and my brother were younger he used to have a silver Honda Civic. He had ‘Sweet Cheeks’ and pink writing with kisses all over the car to advertise his stripping.” She added: “We were probably 10 years old when we clocked on that something was different. When we got to secondary school people were like, ‘Your dad did my mum’s hen do.’ I was like, ‘Great’.”

She says her mum encouraged her dad’s career, saying that him being from Indian heritage and having a job like that is something you don’t see often.

via Instagram @shannonsinghhh

She claims to have sex up to eight times a day sometimes

In an interview, Shannon said: “I have a lot of sex. I have sex like eight times a day. Not every day, but I am very sexually active. I had sex in the morning yesterday, then in a toilet, then in the afternoon. I quite like a bit of rough and tough. I kind of like it rough and I love a bit of morning sex. I love it.”

When looking for a partner, Shannon says she needs personality

When asked what she’s looking for in a relationship, Shannon said: “I don’t feed off looks, I feed off energy, I need someone with personality. Just someone I can have fun with. I’m a party girl, I love going out, I’m very social. For me it’s quite hard to find people who are genuine and looking for what you’re looking for. I’m not just going to go with anyone because they’re convenient. I need to make sure they’re for me. Looks – obviously, they’ve got to be handsome, but if he’s a handsome hunk but it’s like talking to a brick wall and I’d rather watch paint dry, it’s not going to be great.”

Shannon Singh, Instagram

via Instagram @shannonsinghhh

She went on Britain’s Got Talent!

When Shannon was 11, she auditioned for BGT. She actually got through, but then chickened out last minute. After singing Alesha Keys – No One, she said she got too scared to carry on with the show.

Shannon has 192k followers on Instagram

Shannon already has a pretty impressive follower count, ahead of the show it’s at 192k and will definitely sky rocket as soon as she hits screens every night. A summary of her posts? Selfies. A lot of them. Her handle is @shannonsinghhh.

via Instagram @shannonsinghhh

She’s also shared the tea that a few footballers have messaged her on Instagram in the past. When asked for her claim to fame, she said: “I’ve got quite a lot of people who’ve been in my DMs… some I can’t even say. A few footballers.”

Love Island 2021 starts on ITV2 at 9pm on Monday 28th June. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.