These are the rules for a white boy summer, according to Chet Hanks

‘It’s time for us to evolve. Period. It’s time for us to go from a Pikachu to a Raichu’

Chet Hanks is at it again. The ridiculous son of film legend Ton Hanks took to his Instagram story to offer his worst contribution to society since he mimicked a Jamaican accent last year.

Chet has coined the phrase “white boy summer,” a whitewashed spin on the title of Megan Thee Stallion’s 2019 banger, “Hot Girl Summer.”

He told his 436,000 Instagram followers: “I got this feeling that this summer is going to be a white boy summer. Take it how you want. I’m not talking about Trump, NASCAR-type white. I’m talking about me, Jon B., Jack Harlow-type white boys, you know what I mean? Let me know if you guys can vibe with that, and get ready. ‘Cause I am.”

And there are a whole host of “rules and regs,” which Chet hopes will help guide his followers through their first ever season.

These are the rules for a white boy summer

You aren’t allowed to wear plaid (check) shirts and you can’t shop at Vineyard Vines (an American store with a cute pink whale as its logo). All Ralph Lauren shirts must go and be replaced by black or white t-shirts. And under no circumstances can you wear salmon.

Be careful what you’re putting on your feet. “Sperry shoes”, or boat shoes, are a no, but Vans and Jordans are allowed.

And when it comes to objectifying comments about women, Chet’s tired of everyone of everyone calling girls “smoke shows.” He wants you to get more creative with your questionable comments.

Chet said: “It’s time for us to evolve. Period. It’s time for us to go from a Pikachu to a Raichu.”

There’s now a white boy summer clothing line

If it couldn’t get any worse, he’s only gone and launched a line of merchandise.

All the pieces are branded with and guess what? They’re all black and white. Not a bit of salmon pink in sight and absolutely no checkered shirts.

white boy summer

Can’t wait to rock a tank top and biker shorts

In one Insta post, Chet reassures his fans that “black queen” merchandise will be dropping soon as “you can’t be a real ivory king without a black queen.”

Unsurprisingly, the internet is absolutely rinsing Chet Hanks

Despite the fact Chet’s initial video has been viewed over 380,000 times and has 61,000 likes, most of the internet doesn’t seem to “vibing” with Chet, and has been absolutely rinsing him with some golden memes.