Which Married at First Sight Australia girl are you? Take this quiz to find out

Looool if you get Ines

The Married at First Sight Australia girls in Season 6 have nothing short of big personalities. They’re all pretty loud and outgoing, especially Heidi, Mel and Jessika, and it’s safe to say the girls definitely wear the trousers in the marriages. But which of the Married at First Sight Australia girls matches your personality?

Do you see yourself as being a bit of a Jules? Someone who is loyal, ready to settle down and have children, looking for her prince? Or are you more like Heidi, super outgoing, full of beans and just a bit mad? Or maybe you’re Ines, Miss Steal Your Man, ready to trample on anyone to get exactly what you want out of life.

We’ve told you which Married at First Sight Australia guy you would be married to, which couple you are, and you can even find out which Married at First Sight Australia couples are still together, but which of the Married at First Sight Australia girls is most like you? Take this quiz to find out:

Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 is available to watch on All 4 now. 

Related Married at First Sight Australia stories recommended by this writer:

Married at First Sight Australia Season 6: Where are they now?

Quiz: Which Married at First Sight Australia guy would you marry?

Married at First Sight Australia production secrets: How do they make the show so juicy?

• The wildest Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 transformations

• Here are all the Instagrams for the Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 cast

• Quiz: Which Married at First Sight Australia couple are you?

• This is how much cash the Married at First Sight Australia cast is making on Instagram