These 41 Bridgerton memes are so good they should be in Lady Whistledown’s column

Only some are about the Duke I promise

Since Bridgerton was released on Netflix on Christmas day people haven’t stopped talking about it. The scandal, the characters and the stunning filming locations have been our new obsessions, and the Bridgerton memes have been coming in thick and fast.

It’s no surprise that we are all as thirsty as we could possibly be over the Duke of Hastings, cannot help but stan queen Eloise and to be honest I’ve listened to the string quartet version of Thank u, Next many more times than I’d like to admit.

Here are all the best memes about Bridgerton on Netflix so far. You might want to sit down for this, it’s about to get steamy.

1. The people’s Duke !!

2. I am in complete awe

3. Asking for a friend x

4. Soooo well written x

5. They are everything

6. Daphne and the Duke were ahead of their time

7. I never thought I’d say it but here we are!!!

Bridgerton, Netflix, memes, meme, reaction, review, Twitter, best, funny, show, period, drama, Simon, thirsty

8. Spot on tbh

9. I am LOOKING

10. Help me I am falling

Bridgerton, Netflix, memes, meme, reaction, review, Twitter, best, funny, show, period, drama, Duke of Hastings

11. I’m literally obsessed with every single one of them

12. HELLO BOYS

13. Seriously I am changed now

14. A modern day icon

Bridgerton, Netflix, memes, meme, reaction, review, Twitter, best, funny, show, period, drama

15. Much better than reality

16. I will NEVER be over this scene

17. The crossover we didn’t know we needed

18. It’s the wigs, for me

19. They are all soooo good x

Bridgerton, Netflix, memes, meme, reaction, review, Twitter, best, funny, show, period, drama, the plot, characters, simon, Duke

20. Honestly I adore her

21. I’m livid

22. Suddenly I have a huge interest in cameras and production??

23. Magic !!

Bridgerton, Netflix, memes, meme, reaction, review, Twitter, best, funny, show, period, drama, Simon, spoon, Duke, Hastings

24. INJECT IT

25. I see no difference here

Bridgerton, Netflix, memes, meme, reaction, review, Twitter, best, funny, show, period, drama, Jonas Brothers

26. No choice but to stan this guy

27. Every single one is a bop

28. It is a lovely period drama!!

29. Can’t wait x

30. SIDEBURNS BRIDGERTON PLS

31. Truly iconic

Bridgerton, Netflix, memes, meme, reaction, review, Twitter, best, funny, show, period, drama, gossip girl, scandal, plot

32. Brb staring at pictures of him xx

33. Loves it

34. Breathe if you agree

35. Honestly for the love of God

36. My fav

37. Gorgeous !!!

38. Incredible

39. Why is she like this???

40. She doesn’t ask for much

41. GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT

Bridgerton is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.