i'm a celebrity partners

Meet the partners and families of this year’s I’m A Celebrity campmates

Some of their kids are on TikTok

Every year on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here the one thing all the celebs seem to miss most are their families and partners. And even though they’re not on the other side of the world this year, the campmates in Wales are missing their families just as much. From secret signals to writing their partners names on their hats, it’s clear family is at the forefront of their minds.

For some of the I’m A Celebrity contestants, their partners are just as famous as them and now even a few of their kids are taking over TikTok encouraging people to vote for their parents.

The I’m A Celebrity partners this year include Tess Daly, Tom Fletcher and AJ Pritchard’s girlfriend Abbie, who revealed a hitman was offered £20k to assassinate her.

This is everything you need to know about this year’s I’m A Celebrity contestants’ partners and families:

Vernon Kay’s family

via Instagram @tessdaly

Vernon Kay’s wife Tess Daly is arguably more famous than him, having been a presenter on Strictly Come Dancing since 2004.

They got married in 2003 and have two daughters together, Amber and Phoebe.

Whilst they do seem to give off wholesome family vibes, Vernon was involved in a cheating scandal in 2010. He spent four months texting glamour model Rhian Sugden and then apologised live on air on the radio. The couple are said to have moved on from the scandal.

Victoria Derbyshire’s family

via Instagram @vicderbyshire

Victoria had been with her husband, Mark, for 15 years before they decided to get married in 2018. It was after her breast cancer diagnosis and subsequent mastectomy that made her determined to marry Mark.

Mark is a television and radio producer, who has his own production company called 6foot6.

The couple have two boys, 16-year-old Oliver and 13-year-old Joe. Joe appears to have posted a TikTok video earlier this week showing his support for his mum.

Mo Farah’s family

via Instagram @gomofarah

Mo Farah has been married to Tania Nell since 2010 and they have a 15-year-old daughter called Rihanna. Rihanna has been sharing her support for her dad in TikTok videos, where she gets an average 20k views per video.

Mo and Tiana have three more younger children, twin daughters Aisha and Amani who are eight years old and a five-year-old son called Hussein who has already met Lewis Hamilton.

Giovanna Fletcher’s husband and kids

via Instagram @mrsgifletcher

Giovanna first met her husband Tom Fletcher from McFly when they were 13 years old at Sylvia Young Theatre School. The school is where Tom proposed in 2011 and their wedding video on YouTube went onto have over 21 million views.

The couple have three children together – Buzz, Buddy and Max. Giovanna is also connected to another famous person, her brother is Mario Falcone from TOWIE.

AJ Pritchard’s girlfriend and family

via Instagram @abbiequinnen

AJ has been dating his girlfriend Abbie Quinnen since May 2018 and the 23-year-old is a fellow dancer who has appeared in the West End musical Cats.

Abbie recently revealed she has been subject to numerous death threats since dating AJ, including one very scary one in which a hitman was apparently offered £20k to assassinate her.

AJ’s younger brother is Curtis Pritchard who appeared on last year’s series of Love Island and coupled up with Maura before they broke up earlier this year.

Jessica Plummer’s family

via Instagram @jessicakate_plummer

I’m A Celeb fans will know just how much Jess loves her daughter Noa as she was seen crying many times in earlier episodes about missing her daughter.

Noa is four years old and Jessica shares her with her ex Jaz. Jessica is currently thought to be single.

Shane Richie’s family

via Instagram @christie.richie

You may be surprised to know but Shane Richie used to be married to Coleen Nolan in the 90s. They have two children together, 31-year-old Shane Roche Jr and Jake Roche who is 28 years old.

Both Shane and Coleen admitted to cheating on each other and their marriage ended in 1999. Shane got remarried in 2007 to actress Christie Goddard.

The couple has three children together – 14-year-old Mackenzie Blue, 12-year-old Lolita Bell and nine-year-old Romani-Skye Angel Shelley.

Beverley Callard’s family

via Instagram @beverleycallard

Beverley has been married four times with her first marriage taking place when she was just 16 years old. Beverly was married to Paul Atkinson and they had a daughter together called Rebecca who went onto become an actress.

She then married economics teacher David Snowden in 1980 and they stayed married for eight years before separating. In 1989 she married Steve Callard and the two have a son together called Joshua.

She separated from Steve after he cheated on her. And now is married to Jon McEwan and they live in Salford. Bev has a grandson called Noah.

Russel Watson’s family

Russell has two daughters from his previous marriage called Rebecca and Hannah. Russell is now married to his longtime girlfriend Louise Harris.

The couple got married in Spain and Louise is his business manager and runs all of his social media accounts.

Hollie Arnold’s boyfriend

i'm a celebrity partners

via Instagram @holliearnold8

Hollie Arnold MBE has been in a relationship with Josh Morgan since 2014, although they first met in 2008. Josh is an athlete and also coaches the Welsh national table tennis team.

Excitingly Holly has recently got a puppy called Honey who is a cocker spaniel and the cutest dog ever.

Jordan North’s family

i'm a celebrity partners is jordan north single

via Instagram @jordannorth1

30-year-old Jordan is currently single. He does appear to be very close to his family which includes his mum, dad and brother Ryan, who is a paratrooper.

But obviously the number one place in his heart is reserved for Burnley Football Club.

Ruthie Henshall

i'm a celebrity partners ruthie henshall

Though Ruthie dated Prince Edward for a number of years, she never quite got close to marriage. However she did end up marrying Canadian actor Tim Howar before the pair divorced.

They have two children together, daughters Lily and Dolly. Dolly is on TikTok and has nearly 70k followers, she’s been posting videos of her mum, encouraging people to vote.