This is how much the 2020 I’m A Celebrity contestants are getting paid

There’s a £250k difference between the highest and lowest pay cheque

Sometimes you sit and watch the celebs on I’m A Celebrity get covered in fish guts and offal and sticking their hands in critters and think, you couldn’t even pay me to do that. Well, they disagree. The 2020 I’m A Celebrity contestants are bagging some of the biggest pay cheques the show has ever dished out.

Mo Farah is one of the highest paid appearances ever, and there’s a huge £250k pay gap between the highest and lowest paid celebrities. Here’s how much pay each of the 2020 contestants on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here is getting.

Mo Farah, Vernon Kay, Beverley Collard, Jessica Plummer, Shane Richie, Victoria Derbyshire, AJ Pritchard, Hollie Arnold, Giovanna Fletcher, Jordan North, Russell Watson, Ruthie Henshall

Mo Farah – £300k

Sir Mo Farah is reportedly taking home the most pay out of all the 2020 I’m A Celebrity contestants. He’s bagged £300k – which makes him the fourth highest paid campmate ever, after Caitlyn Jenner, Ian Wright and Noel Edmonds.

Vernon Kay – £250k

TV presenter Vernon Kay is getting the second highest amount of money, pocketing a cool quarter of a million for going on the show. This is the same amount Nadine Coyle is said to have got for appearing last year. 

Beverley Callard – £125k

Corrie legend Beverley Callard is the highest paid female contestant this year, bagging an estimated £125,000. Top Corrie stars take home around £200,000 a year – so she’s making a lot of money in the fraction of the time she would usually.

I'm A Celebrity, 2020, pay, paid, cheque, money, celeb, I'm A Celeb, Get Me Out of Here, Beverley Callard

Russell Watson – £100k

New arrival Russell Watson may have spent less time in the castle than most, but he’s still getting one of the top pay cheques. The opera singer is reportedly getting £100,000 for his appearance.

Jessica Plummer – £75k

Neon Jungle singer Jessica Plummer is said to be getting £75,000. This is the same amount that last year’s winner, Jaqueline Jossa, is thought to have been paid. 

I'm A Celebrity, 2020, pay, paid, cheque, money, celeb, I'm A Celeb, Get Me Out of Here, Jessica Plummer, AJ Pritchard

Ruthie Henshall – £75k

West End star Ruthie Henshall is also said to be getting £75,000 to go on the show, £25,000 less than Russell who she arrived in the camp with.

Victoria Derbyshire – £75k

The third contestant who is reportedly also taking home £75,000 in pay is BBC reporter, presenter and journalist Victoria Derbyshire.

I'm A Celebrity, 2020, pay, paid, cheque, money, celeb, I'm A Celeb, Get Me Out of Here, Victoria Derbyshire, Shane Ritchie

AJ Pritchard – £50k

Strictly star AJ Pritchard is one of the lowest paid celebrities this series, getting £50,000. A professional on Strictly gets a reported £50,000 fee for appearing in a series, so he’s earning the exact same amount he would have got on that show had he been on it this year, just in a lot less time.

Hollie Arnold -£50k

Also among the lowest paid celebs is Paralympian Hollie Arnold. Her first Paralympics was in Beijing in 2008, when she was just 14 years old and she went on to compete in London in 2012, and Rio in 2016. She won gold in Rio, setting a new world record at the same time.

I'm A Celebrity, 2020, pay, paid, cheque, money, celeb, I'm A Celeb, Get Me Out of Here, Hollie Arnold, Giovanna Fletcher

The fees for Shane Richie, Jordan North and Giovanna Fletcher have not yet been revealed.

I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here is back on ITV1 tonight. Previous episodes are available on demand