This is the luxury estate where the I’m A Celeb campmates stay after being voted off

It has a vineyard and makes its own wine

The luxury estate hotel where the 2020 I’m A Celebrity contestants stay after being voted off the show has finally been revealed. And of course it’s very, very fancy.

After going back to basics in the castle, the evicted celebs get to glam it up in the stunning country estate of Carden Park in Cheshire. It’s home to a gorgeous estate house, spa, a golf course and is set in 1,000 acres of countryside.

In previous series the celebs usually stay in the luxury Palazzo Versace hotel in Australia after being eliminated, but let’s just say the campmates this year aren’t exactly missing out.

Carden Park is about an hour away from the I’m A Celebrity castle and contains a number of hotel rooms, including luxury suites with views over the estate. Top rooms come fit with Sonos sound systems, 50-inch flat screen TVs, Nespresso machines, a fully stocked mini-bar, starlight ceilings, huge en-suites and robes.

The top-level rooms can cost around £479 a night.

The spa contains a number of pools, cute little pods to lounge around in and you can get every treatment you could imagine. There are also multiple restaurants on site, a gym and sports facilities for activities such as football, tennis and archery. The estate also has it’s very own three acre vineyard and makes its own wine!!

I'm A Celebrity, hotel, estate, spa, stay, voted off, eliminated, left, go, 2020, Cheshire, Carden Park

via Instagram @thespaatcarden

On the website, the hotel is described as: “A luxury Cheshire hotel complete with AA Rosette awarded restaurant, two championship golf courseand a brand new £10m spa.

“Nestled in 1,000 acres of rolling Cheshire countrysideCarden Park Hotel is the ideal venue for a relaxing hotel break, pampering spa visit, game of golf or productive conference. Conveniently located just 20 minutes from Chester City Centre, Carden Park offers the luxury of the city with a countryside backdrop.

“With 198 bedrooms, many offer stunning views across the Nicklaus golf course and countryside. From family breaks to special occasions, we have a range of rooms to cater to our guests’ needs including luxury suites for a memorable stay near Chester.”

Brb, booking a staycation.