aj pritchard girlfriend hitman

AJ Pritchard’s girlfriend revealed a hitman was ‘offered £20k to kill her’

‘It was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me’

Abbie Quinnen, dancer and girlfriend of AJ Pritchard revealed a hitman had been offered £20,000 to kill her.

In an exclusive interview with The Sun, Abbie said she had learnt from a friend that someone online was trying to hire a hitman to kill her and would pay between £10,000 to £20,000.

Abbie was apparently warned the hitman would have a list of dates of where she was appearing on pantomime with AJ in January earlier this year.

via Instagram @abbiequinnen

The couple were appearing in Peter Pan in Dunstable together and reported the threat to the police but they were unable to track who had sent it.

Abbie described it as “the scariest thing that has ever happened to me” and said it was the sort of thing that happens in “movies” but “you never would expect it to happen to you.”

She told AJ who said: “I can’t believe this is happening” and though she told her family, Abbie decided to downplay the threat in order to reduce their panic.

via Instagram @abbiequinnen

Abbie also revealed when she joined AJ on his tour earlier this year they had to let every single venue know about the threat and security was increased.

She said: “It was a scary situation and I know when we went onto the AJ Live tour we had to let every single venue that we went to know that this had taken place.

“We had to make them aware of the situation that your life had been threatened and you could possibly be in extreme danger and we had to bring in extra support and security.”

via Instagram @abbiequinnen

Abbie first started dating AJ in May 2018, and over the years she has received numerous death threats, with people commenting on her Instagram pictures “Die”, “I hate you” and “Why are you still here?”.

AJ is currently competing in this year’s I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here and Abbie posted a tribute to him on Instagram last week to wish him luck in the show.

Featured image credit via Instagram @abbiequinnen