Meet Abbie Quinnen: The 23-year-old dancer who is AJ Pritchard’s girlfriend

They’ve been together since 2018

Ballroom dancer AJ Pritchard has become a household name since he became a pro-dancer on Strictly Come Dancing. And now he’s appearing on I’m A Celebrity, and we’re beginning to get to know a lot. So one thing you might want to know about AJ Pritchard is who is his girlfriend, Abbie Quinnen?

AJ, 26, has been dating Abbie, who is also a dancer, for a couple of years now and their Instagrams are both full of cute pictures of them together.

Here’s everything we know about Abbie Quinnen, who is the dancer girlfriend of AJ Pritchard from Strictly and I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

Abbie Quinnen, AJ Pritchard, girlfriend, dancer, from, age, profile, Instagram, job, I'm A Celeb, celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here, Strictly

via Instagram @abbiequinnen

Abbie Quinnen is 23 and a dancer from London

Abbie Quinnen was born on May 9th 1997 so is 23 years old. She has an older sister called Paige, and is auntie to Paige’s two children Albie and Edie.

Abbie studied dance at The Urdang Academy, an independent performing arts academy in Islington, and is now a professional dancer. She is represented by Apollo Artist Management, which is a company that looks after people who work in film, TV, theatre, musical theatre and radio.

She has also done some modelling, including with the Sun’s page three, and appeared in the West End musical, Cats.

via Instagram @abbiequinnen

She met AJ Pritchard when she was a dancer on the Get On The Floor Live tour

Abbie is best known for her appearance on the Get On The Floor tour, which is also where she met AJ Pritchard. A source at the time told The Sun: “AJ fell for Abbie the moment he saw her and they’ve been dating for a while now. She auditioned as a dancer for his Get On The Floor Live tour and AJ snapped her up straight away.”

via Instagram @abbiequinnen

AJ Pritchard and his girlfriend Abbie Quinnen have been dating since 2018

According to the Sun, Abbie Quinnen and AJ Pritchard have been dating since May 2018. However, it wasn’t until much later, in July 2019, that the pair made it Instagram official – sharing cute pictures of them on holiday together.

She obviously gets on with AJ’s brother Curtis too, having posted a picture of the three of them together captioned: “three peas in a pod”. It looks like she may have met Curtis’ ex, Maura Higgins, at some point too – because they follow one another on Instagram.

via Instagram @abbiequinnen

She has 35k followers on Instagram

Abbie currently has 35k followers on her Instagram account. She shares loads of pictures of her and AJ together, on holiday and out for meals and at events. She’s also an influencer, tagging fashion brands such as Lounge Underwear and PrettyLittleThing in her posts.

She clearly loves the gym, sharing loads of pictures of her working out and in gym gear.

via Instagram @abbiequinnen

And obviously Abbie is supporting AJ whilst he’s in the I’m A Celeb jungle

She wrote on Instagram: “Massive good luck to my best friend tonight @aj11ace can’t wait for the whole world to see how hilarious, kind, loving and extremely gorgeous you are! ‘Go smash it! I will 100 per cent be voting for you to do every single trial as your facial expressions and screaming is going to be absolutely priceless & we all need to laugh at the moment! Love you more than words can describe! I couldn’t be prouder.”