Christine from Selling Sunset is rumoured to be on this year’s I’m A Celeb lineup

Imagine her doing a bushtucker trial

Everyone’s favourite real estate agent Christine Quinn has been rumoured to be on the line up for this year’s I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here.

After this summer’s Love Island was cancelled (RIP), the upcoming series of I’m A Celeb will be just what we need – and it’ll be even better if Queen Christine is in it.

Christine is currently at odds of 10/1 with the bookies to appear on the show.

I honestly can’t imagine what it’ll be like to see Christine swap her incredible outfits for those khaki shorts, sleep in a hammock and do bushtucker trials, but I cannot wait.

This year, instead of being in the Australian jungle, the series will be filmed in a castle in Wales – which is probably the furthest thing possible from the Hollywood Hills. Apparently it’s next to a “local dogging site”, too, so we’ve got that to look forward to.

“Christine could be about to swap the Hollywood Hills for a haunted Welsh castle if the latest odds are anything to go by with an I’m A Celeb stint potentially on the cards,”Alex Apati from Ladbrokes said.

Earlier this month it was rumoured Love Island’s Amy Hart is also joining the I’m A Celeb lineup this year. Other rumoured contestants include: Carole Baskin (imagine her and Christine together); Charles Ingram of the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire scandal; UK Drag Race star Baga Chipz; and AJ Pritchard, Curtis’ brother – that’ll be interesting to watch with Amy.

Selling Sunset season three is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.