amy hart I'm a celeb

Love Island’s Amy Hart is reportedly joining the I’m A Celebrity line up

Curtis’ brother is also rumoured to be going in!

Love Island’s Amy Hart is said to be joining the I’m A Celebrity line up this year, after allegedly begging bosses to let her on the show last year.

Betting service Coral has put the odds on Amy joining the lineup as 1-2, as she is so well suited to the show.

A spokesperson for Coral said: “Amy spent last summer on our screens and we think this winter she’ll be back on ITV but in a very different surrounding.

“We make her odds on to enter the jungle, and think she could be perfect for I’m a Celeb.”

via Instagram @amyhartxo

Due to coronavirus this year’s I’m A Celebrity is rumoured to be relocating to Scotland rather than the usual Australia. With lockdown rules it’s thought contestants will have to quarantine for two weeks before filming in order to ensure there is no spread of coronavirus.

AJ Pritchard, aka Curtis’ brother, is also said to be joining the lineup which could make for extremely interesting viewing after Curtis savagely ended things with Amy on Love Island last year.

Charles Ingram, The Vivienne and Carol Baskin are also amongst the rumoured contestants to appear on the show. Can you imagine Carol in the jungle? I would literally be glued to my sofa all of November.