Selling Sunset’s Christine says Chrishell has blocked her on everything

‘This is so silly, you’re like 40’

Christine has revealed Chrishell has blocked her on all social media accounts following their latest feud.

Speaking on the podcast “Not Skinny But Not Fat” Christine said she was blocked on all mediums, but that she doesn’t care and doesn’t even know how to block people.

She said: “I’m blocked on all mediums. I don’t even know how to do that, nor do I even care. I’m like, what? This is so silly, you’re like 40.”

Christine was previously blocked by Chrishell on Instagram after the season one drama but now it turns out Chrishell has blocked her on everything following Christine’s recent comments.

Christine had previously said in interviews Chrishell and Justin were having problems and in therapy. She later appeared on ex-Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member, Brandi Glanville’s podcast, where she said Chrishell has a “victim mentality” and she is paid to talk about Chrishell’s divorce.

She said: “‘Oh my god! I can’t believe you commented on Chrishell‘s divorce.’ I’m like, ‘Yah of course. I’m getting paid to. What do you mean?’

“She’s kind of had and always has had this kind of victim mentality. She’s always the victim of something.”

Chrishell snapped back at Christine’s comments saying she has never been a victim and is thriving. On her Instagram she wrote: “Not a victim, never have been. I am a victor of many thing and thriving. I can’t wait for you to get there so you can stop with this nonsense.”

Chrishell has also said Christine has no knowledge of the marriage she had with Justin. Can season four please hurry up so we can see this drama in person??

Selling Sunset season three is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.