This is how many millions of people watched your fav Netflix shows

Too Hot To Handle had 51 million viewers whereas Love Is Blind had 30 million

Sometimes a Netflix show will go so big that it feels like the whole world is on pause whilst we take in the drama. Remember when we were all learning who Joe Exotic was? Or when we first found out Jessica is 34 and Mark is 24? But then Netflix is very secretive over is viewing figures, so you never truly know how many people were in the moment with you.

However, Netflix has finally released some viewing figures about its original series and films – so we can finally have some answers. Here are the statistics for how many people watched some of your favourite Netflix shows.

The Witcher – 76 million

Netflix viewing figures, Netflix, viewing, stats, figures, numbers, series, original, shows, most, popular, The Witcher

The Witcher has become Netflix’s most successful series, with it often being called Netflix’s answer to Game of Thrones. The fantasy series, based on the novel series and video game of the same name, raked in around 76 million views.

Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness – 64 million

Netflix viewing figures, Netflix, viewing, stats, figures, numbers, series, original, shows, most, popular, Tiger King

Tiger King has become Netflix’s most watched true crime ever. Remember when nobody knew who Joe Exotic was? Now we are all obsessed with the Tiger King himself and his showdowns with Carole Baskin. The series takes a look inside his zoo and focuses on his arrest for the murder-for-hire plot of Carole Baskin – which Exotic is now serving 22 years in jail for.

Stranger Things – 64 million

Netflix viewing figures, Netflix, viewing, stats, figures, numbers, series, original, shows, most, popular, Stranger Things

Stranger Things is a Netflix staple, it’s one of the most successful series ever released and we all love Eleven and the gang. 64 million people watched season three.

You (season two) – 54 million

You, Netflix, viewers

We get it, we’re all obsessed with Joe Goldberg. Season two of You got a considerable amount more viewers than season one – with 54 million when season one had 40 million viewers. It looks like we all just love to find out who creepy Joe is going to get obsessed with next.

Too Hot To Handle – 51 million

Too Hot To Handle, Netflix, viewers

Too Hot To Handle has taken the spot of most watched dating show on Netflix, with 51 million viewers. The series was released in April this year and everyone soon couldn’t get enough of the idea of sticking a bunch of hot, horny people in a villa and telling them they can’t touch each other.

Umbrella Academy – 45 million

Netflix viewing figures, Netflix, viewing, stats, figures, numbers, series, original, shows, most, popular, Umbrella Academy

Umbrella Academy is another of the most successful Netflix series, according to its viewing figures. 45 million people watched the whole rag tag group of super humans with their weird and wonderful powers.

Tall Girl – 41 million

Tall Girl, Netflix, viewers

Tall Girl is one of those so-bad-you-can’t-help-but-watch films that Netflix releases every now and then. 41 million people tuned into the film which is literally just about a really tall girl.

Sex Education – 40 million

Netflix viewing figures, Netflix, viewing, stats, figures, numbers, series, original, shows, most, popular, Sex Education

Sex Education is the top Netflix teen drama. 40 million people have been hooked on watching Otis and Maeve run their sex clinic from school. I’m pretty sure that means there are currently 40 million people in the world who are in love with Eric Effiong.

Never Have I Ever – 40 million

Netflix viewing figures, Netflix, viewing, stats, figures, numbers, series, original, shows, most, popular, Never Have I Ever

Equalling Sex Education is teen drama series Never Have I Ever. That means 40 million people worldwide have been blessed with seeing Paxton and have second-hand cringed at Devi many, many times.

Space Force – 40 million

Space Force, Netflix, viewers

It’s no surprise that Space Force has a huge audience, the comedy show stars huge names such as Steve Carell and Lisa Kudrow. The series is all about a group of people who are tasked with establishing the U.S. Space Force.

Floor Is Lava – 37 million

Netflix viewing figures, Netflix, viewing, stats, figures, numbers, series, original, shows, most, popular, Floor Is Lava

Floor is Lava is one of the wildest shows Netflix has ever released. But who knew something as simple as getting a bunch of people to try and get from one side of a room to another by climbing over furniture all whilst pretending the floor is burning hot lava, would attract 37 million viewers?! Maybe it’s something to do with the fact that Netflix made it look like any contestants who actually fall in might burn and die?

Unbelievable – 32 million

Unbelievable, Netflix, viewers

Unbelievable is one of the most popular true crime drama series on Netflix. The limited series is based on the real life events of Marie Adler, a teenager who said she was raped and then told police she had lied.

The story was everywhere in 2015. It said 18-year-old Marie had claimed she was attacked at knifepoint, only to retract it all. The story was “An Unbelievable Story of Rape”, the Pulitzer Prize-winning article by T. Christian Miller and Ken Armstrong. The article went viral.

Love Is Blind – 30 million

Love Is Blind

When Love Is Blind was released in February, it felt like the entire world dropped everything to take in the drama. People in pods saying they love each other after one day? Jessica feeding her dog wine? Jessica being 34 and Mark being 24? Gigi’s epic meltdowns? Lauren and Cameron bringing all the feels? Sure. Give me more.

Dead To Me – 30 million

Netflix viewing figures, Netflix, viewing, stats, figures, numbers, series, original, shows, most, popular, Dead To Me

Dark comedy Dead To Me has proven that tens of millions of people have fallen in love with Jen and Judy. If you watched season one, it’s no surprise you kept going in season two – the cliffhangers are something else. Honestly, if you don’t get answers over some of the things that happen in this show you won’t sleep at night.

Ozark (season three) – 29 million

Netflix viewing figures, Netflix, viewing, stats, figures, numbers, series, original, shows, most, popular, Ozark

The Netflix original thriller and drama series, Ozark, has become one of it’s most successful series to date. It’s all about money laundering and drug cartels – which in a Netflix series you just know means it’s going to be good. In the show a financial advisor drags his family from Chicago to the Missouri Ozarks where he must launder $500 million in five years to keep a drug boss happy.

All Netflix viewing statistics are from the views within the first four weeks of release and are based on Netflix’s new “two minute metric”. This means that a “view” is classed as anyone who watched the show or film for two minutes or more.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.