All the insanely fit winter Love Islanders’ Instagram accounts

Get following now

Last night the winter Love Island cast list was announced and it includes twins, a future Lord and Rochelle Humes’ sister.

There’s still a few days to go before the series starts in South Africa on Sunday.

So while you eagerly anticipate the first show, we have done a deep dive into the contestants Instagrams. They’re full of fit selfies, aesthetic travels and lots of half naked shots, you’re welcome.

Here are all the winter Love Island Instagrams:

Leanne Amaning

Winter Love Island Instagrams, Winter Love Island, Love Island, 2020, South Africa, Cape Town, Insta, social media, accounts, follow, Leanne

via Instagram @leanneamaning

Instagram: @leanneamaning

Followers: 7,4o0 

Leanne’s Insta is pretty dead tbh, the Islander has just 10 posts and her bio reads “Winter Love Island 2020” and details who is running her account.

via Instagram @leanneamaning

The few posts that are there are all of her looking incredibly fit either at parties, on holiday or at graduation.

She has got the Insta posing down to a tee though, managing to look great while posed on a velvet bed or chilling in a cafe.

via Instagram @leanneamaning

Leanne has posted a promo video for winter Love Island and included the hashtags leannehive and walthamforestsbeyonce.

Leanne describes herself as unpredictable, fun and charismatic. She also rates herself as 10, claiming her eyes are her best feature.

Siânnise Fudge

Winter Love Island Instagrams, Winter Love Island, Love Island, 2020, South Africa, Cape Town, Insta, social media, accounts, follow, Siannise

via Instagram @siannisefudge

Instagram: @siannisefudge

Followers: 7,800

Siânnise’s Instagram is essentially full of selfies and pics of her looking fit. Her bio is ‘a whole new world’ and she has a pic wearing a t-shirt with Jasmine from Aladdin, so it’s safe to say she’s one of those adults who like Disney.

via Instagram @siannisefudge

For a Love Islander Siânnise is smiley in most of her pics but is also incredibly basic with her love of pink gin and holidays in Ayia Napa.

via Instagram @siannisefudge

Siânnise is a beauty consulatant and says her ideal first date is pizza and a Disney film. Her nickname is Princess Jasmine and her ideal man is also “tall, dark and handsome – I’m after my own Aladdin”.

She likes Disney if you hadn’t guessed.

Eve Gale

Winter Love Island Instagrams, Winter Love Island, Love Island, 2020, South Africa, Cape Town, Insta, social media, accounts, follow, Eve, twin

via Instagram @evegale

Instagram: @evegale

Followers: 16,400 

One half of the twins, Eve’s Instagram is classic Love Islander in training, with most of her photos showing her in a bikini or underwear. Her bio is very simple and says her account is being managed by sister (guessing another one and not her twin) and an email address for all those tragic sponsored posts.

via Instagram @evegale

Her Insta is also follow of pics from travels in Bali, Andulica and Ibiza as well as some classic twin shots with her sister Jessica.

She also has perfected the signature pout and is all about the ISAWI and Oh Polly bandage dresses.

via Instagram @evegale

Her Insta thirst traps also got the attention of Tyga, who Eve claimed she was messaging on Whatsapp and he asked to meet up with her in Ibiza.

Jessica Gale

Winter Love Island Instagrams, Winter Love Island, Love Island, 2020, South Africa, Cape Town, Insta, social media, accounts, follow, Jess, Jessica, Gale, twin

via Instagram @jessicarosegale

Instagram: @jessicarosegale

Followers: 16,800

The other half of the twin pairing, Jessica is currently winning on the follower front. Her account is also managed by her sister and follows a very similar vibe of bikini and underwear shots.

via Instagram @jessicarosegale

The 20-year-old student’s Insta also shares the same holiday shots as her sister as well as Insta stories of London life.

She basically spends all her night outs in Tape, Cirque Le Soir and The Hangout.

via Instagram @jessicarosegale

Jessica says Anthony Joshua is her ideal man and she rates herself as a seven and a half out of 10.

Shaughna Phillips

Winter Love Island Instagrams, Winter Love Island, Love Island, 2020, South Africa, Cape Town, Insta, social media, accounts, follow, Shaughna

via Instagram @shaughnaphillips

Instagram: @Shaughnaphillips

Followers: 9,700

Shaughna’s Instagram is pretty standard of a Love Islander, full of selfies and club nights but also features images of her weight loss journey.

via Instagram @shaughnaphillips

Her bio also features the initials E.P. and in a post she writes about her father with the initials E.P. and how much she loves and misses him.

Shaughna’s profile also features images of her with her brother and other friends and family.

via Instagram @shaughnaphillips

She has said previous Islander Jack Fincham is “a bit of me on toast” and her new year’s resolution is to stop being nice to fuckboys.

Sophie Piper

Winter Love Island Instagrams, Winter Love Island, Love Island, 2020, South Africa, Cape Town, Insta, social media, accounts, follow, Sophie

via Instagram @sophpiper_

Instagram: @sophpiper_

Followers: 23,400

Sophie Piper, aka Rochelle Humes’ younger sister, is one of the Islanders with a more established following. Sophie’s profile is full of selfies, pics of holidays, festivals, nightouts and pics with Rochelle.

via Instagram @sophpiper_

She did a season in Ibiza and her Instagram has a stories highlight reel where you can see her summer of fun.

via Instagram @sophpiper_

Anthony Joshua is also her celeb crush and her ideal first date is going for Italian or Japanese food.

Paige Turley

Winter Love Island Instagrams, Winter Love Island, Love Island, 2020, South Africa, Cape Town, Insta, social media, accounts, follow, Paige

via Instagram @turley_paige

Instagram: @turley_paige

Followers: 30,500

Paige’s Instagram is a classic Love Islander vibe, full of selfies and club photos.

via Instagram @turley_paige

Her Instagram also features lots of aesthetic travel pics in Bali and some not as aesthetic classic bikini pics on hotel balconies in Marbella.

via Instagram @turley_paige

Paige is Lewis Capaldi’s ex and she said they’re still mates. She also has another claim to fame of being in Britian’s Got Talent semi finals aged 14.

Mike Boateng

Winter Love Island Instagrams, Winter Love Island, Love Island, 2020, South Africa, Cape Town, Insta, social media, accounts, follow, Mike

via Instagram @michaelboateng01

Instagram: @michaelboateng01

Followers: 5,7800

Mike’s Instagram is pretty sparse, with only 19 posts and his bio just includes his email, twitter.  His account is being run by his brothers, one of whom was Apprentice candidate Samuel Brooksworth.

via Instagram @michaelboateng01

His Instagram is essentially posts of him looking fit, occasionally posing with friends and posting the odd cringe workout video with the hashtag beastmode.

via Instagram @michaelboateng01

Mike is a police officer, has a few famous football mates and he once left a date after three minutes of being on it.

Connor Durman

Winter Love Island Instagrams, Winter Love Island, Love Island, 2020, South Africa, Cape Town, Insta, social media, accounts, follow, Connor

via Instagram @connordurman

Instagram: @connordurman

Followers: 8,500

Connor’s Instagram is a classic lad vibe. Full of half naked selfies, travel and thirst trap photos with kids.

via Instagram @connordurman

Connor used to live in Australia but has now come back to start his business the Naked Barista. While in Aus, Connor was a butler in the buff.

via Instagram @connordurman

His celeb crush is Maya Jama and he obsessively snacks on hummus and has a pot a day.

Callum Jones

Winter Love Island Instagrams, Winter Love Island, Love Island, 2020, South Africa, Cape Town, Insta, social media, accounts, follow, Callum

via Instagram @_callum_jones

Instagram: @_callum_jones

Followers: 8,400

Love Island love a boxer and say hello to this year’s Tommy Fury. Callum’s Instagram is even more of a lad vibe than Connor’s.

Full of photos with the LADS on night outs, bets and Las Vegas.

via Instagram @_callum_jones

His Insta is also full of boxing pics and the occasional gym selfie.

via Instagram @_callum_jones

Callum rates himself as nine out of 10, cooks Thai food and likes girls with white nail varnish? Apparently that’s a thing.

Nas Majeed

Winter Love Island Instagrams, Winter Love Island, Love Island, 2020, South Africa, Cape Town, Insta, social media, accounts, follow, Nas

via Instagram @nas_jm

Instagram: @nas_jm

Followers: 2,900

Nas’s Instagram is pretty dead, with his main posts of him posing in aesthetic locations like the beach in Thailand and in the sea in Croatia.

via Instagram @nas_jm

His Instagram also features him looking suave at his graduation from Brunel, where he received a first class sports science degree. It also features him chilling in Clapham Common and going to SW4.

via Instagram @nas_jm

His celeb crush is Naomi Scott, who is Princess Jasmine in the new Aladdin film and he describes himself as cheeky and charismatic.

Ollie Williams

Winter Love Island Instagrams, Winter Love Island, Love Island, 2020, South Africa, Cape Town, Insta, social media, accounts, follow, Ollie

via Instagram @olliesjwilliams

Instagram: @olliesjwilliams

Followers: 10,600

This year’s resident posh boy, Ollie’s Insta is classic Tory, full of pics of him in a tweed jacket, playing rugby, going skiing, riding horses and exploring his country estate with his two Labradors.

via Instagram @olliesjwilliams

It also features plenty of pics of him with his mates and family, as well as a number of gym selfies. Ollie’s Insta is also full of enviable travel locations, with plenty of boat and ocean views.

via Instagram @olliesjwilliams

Ollie is heir to a £9 million estate and will eventually become a Lord, oh and he also owns a beach in Cornwall.

Winter Love Island 2020 starts on Sunday, January 12th. If you want to be the first to know all the latest news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

All follower numbers were correct at the time of publication.