Glastonbury Festival ticket registration closes at 5pm today

The first batch of tickets will go on sale this Thursday

Glastonbury ticket registration for 2020 tickets will close at 5pm today (Monday September 30) and you won’t be able to register again until the ticket sales close.

If you’re buying tickets in a group, make sure everyone is registered beforehand. The official Glastonbury Festival website warns: “If you plan to buy tickets for other people, they all need to be registered – and you will need their registration numbers and corresponding postcodes in order to purchase tickets on their behalf.”

Why is Glastonbury ticket registration important?

Glastonbury tries to stop ticket touting, which is why it’s essential to register on the official Glastonbury Festival website. Registration is free of charge and can be done by completing an online form. If you’ve already registered before, you don’t need to worry.

Children under the age of 12 are admitted free of charge, don’t need a ticket and don’t need to register.

Here’s how to complete the Glastonbury ticket registration

Step 1) Upload a recent passport-style photograph of yourself showing both your head and shoulders. The safest photo to use is a recent passport photo, but if you don’t have one, take a photo with a clear, neutral expression with nothing covering your face. The photo has to be in JPEG format, between 100-500KB in size and at least 900×1350 pixels. If your photo gets rejected, you can repeat the registration.

Step 2) Fill out your details such as your name, address, city, postcode, email address and telephone number.

Step 3) Confirm that you’re over 16 and tick the box that asks if you’ve read the Privacy Policy.

glastonbury ticket registration, glastonbury festival registration, glastonbury festival, people, fun, party

When do Glastonbury Festival tickets go on sale?

Coach and ticket packages will go on sale on at 6pm on Thursday, 3 October. General admission tickets will go on sale at 9am on Sunday, 6 October.

How much do Glastonbury Festival tickets cost?

Tickets cost £265 per person plus a £5 booking fee. £50 of the total price is paid in the deposit when booking in October. You can pay the rest in the first week of April in 2020. If you’re buying a coach ticket, you’ll have to pay for the fare on top of that.

Who will be performing at Glastonbury 2020?

The line up is not out yet but last year Glastonbury Festival included iconic sets from Stormzy, Kylie Minogue, Miley Cyrus, Dave, Billie Eilish and The Cure. Rumoured headliners for 2020 include Fleetwood Mac, Taylor Swift and Elton John.