Image may contain: Man, Person, Face, Human

Yewande says Danny and Arabella won’t work out

Savage, but fair

Unless you've been living under a rock, you'll know who left Love Island tonight: Yewande.

After Danny picked Arabella, Yewande Biala, arguably this series' nascent national treasure, has been left with the long budget flight back to Stansted.

Although it was rumoured she had already vacated the villa, Yewande – who left Love Island tonight, in case you forgot – has spilled the tea on her time in the villa.

She would have coupled up with Danny again

"Danny was the only person that I had a connection with in the villa. At that time I couldn’t see myself with anybody else."

Image may contain: Photo, Portrait, Photography, Hair, Female, Smile, Face, Person, Human, who left love island, last night, love island, 2019, yewande biala, danny, arabella, dumped, contestant, evict, cast, Islander, news, gossip, latest

But says Arabella and Danny won't work out

"A bombshell coming in, it’s very hard and it’s difficult to know their intentions. I hate it when a bombshell comes in saying ‘I want to get to know everyone’, because that is a lie. You know who you’re going for. She knew she wanted Danny."

"I feel like if he does get to know her, it’s not going to work. There are so many factors – they’re so different, and the age gap. You have to be realistic. He’s just starting his life – he’s only 21. They are in two different phases of their lives. In the villa, it’s very easy to forget."

Despite not finding a match straight away, Yewande is glad she went in at the start of the show

"Going in at the beginning is a little bit easier because you’re on a journey with five other girls and five other boys who are nervous and excited, and I wasn’t the only one in a friendship couple," she said.

"At the start there were a lot of friendship couples. No one knew who they wanted to be with and a lot of people were struggling so you were never alone. I’m very happy that I came in first."

Yewande says she learned to open up romantically in the villa

Asked to sum her time in the villa up, Yewande said: "It was a rollercoaster of emotions, up and down. I learnt so much about myself. I made amazing friends and I wouldn’t change anything.

"The biggest thing I learnt about myself was that I can open up romantically and I can show a little bit of affection, which is something I struggled with in the past."

Image may contain: Furniture, Plant, Tree, Shoe, Footwear, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human, who left love island, last night, love island, 2019, yewande biala, danny, arabella, dumped, contestant, evict, cast, Islander, news, gossip, latest

She thinks a couple of people are just playing the game

"A lot of people aren’t there for the right reasons. I’d probably say there are only two genuine couples. Michael and Amber and Curtis and Amy," says Yewande, who left Love Island tonight.

Yewande thinks Michael and Amber will go the distance

"I love the way it started because the minute I walked in and coupled up with Michael, he said ‘there’s something about Amber that I love so much.’ I was friends with Amber and she was like ‘he’s not my type.’ Gradually you could see her getting nervous around him," Yewande said.

"The way it’s developed is so organic, which is the way it normally happens on the outside. It’s so magical to watch it happen."

Yewande will be on Love Island: Aftersun this Sunday at 10pm