BNOC of the Year – The Final

The time has come for you to decide

Today, you have a say in giving one Edinburgh student entry into the Kingdom of BNOCdom.

Connor Smith, Second Year, Engineering

A common trait found in many of the people who were nominated, is that when you’re with them around campus, you can’t go more than two minutes without them stopping to speak to someone. Connor is no exception.  This is never more true when he’s out clubbing. He’s the founder of BevEng, the society for all engineers to get together and ‘get bevved’. He’s also been a promoter at Why Not, then nearly got fired for getting too drunk on the job and has recovered and now hopes for a promotion.

Flynn Le Brocq, Second Year, Music

More like Flynn Le BNOC

One of the busiest students at the uni, Flynn is part of the EU Chamber Choir, EUMS Chorus as well as producing Edinburgh Studio Opera’s production of Carmen and Footlights’ Guys and Dolls. He can be seen around George Square handing out fliers on a regular basis.

Pedro Leandro, Fourth Year, Philosophy

Pedro is the host of the Grassroots, the Edinburgh’s student comedy night, an Improvert, and the star of Shakesoc’s King Lear. He’s also heading to one of the UK’s top drama schools in September, so remember the name.