Police reveal CCTV images after man left unconscious at Popworld in York

Police believe these men may have information that can help the investigation

A man was punched unconscious at Popworld in York.

The incident happened in Popworld nightclub in York city centre at 12.30am on Sunday 7th November 2021.

Police have released CCTV images of three men who they believe may hold important information for the investigation.

The assault resulted in the victim’s lip being split open and him being left unconcious on the floor. He was taken to York hospital by ambulance where he had to undergo surgery to his lip.

Officers have identified three men from CCTV images, who may hold important information for the investigation.

Despite making enquiries, officers have so far been unable to establish the men’s identities and are now sharing the images and asking members of the public to get in touch if they recognise them.

Anyone with any information is asked to contact North Yorkshire Police on 101, select option 2 and ask to speak to PC 935 Pattison or email [email protected] – please quote reference 12210236892

If you wish to remain anonymous, you can pass information to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.