YSJ student bags a year’s free club entry for getting a tattoo on his bum

The only problem, no-one knows who he is

A York St John student has bagged himself a year’s free entry to all C9 club nights simply by getting a tattoo.

The unidentified clubber got the logo of events company Crowd 9 tattoed on his bottom and will be able to keep his money in his pocket on nights out this year.

C9’s owner, Phil Sutcliffe, said: ‘Apparently he got it during last year when he was drunk after a night out.

‘We’re not sure of his name so if you can get it we’ll offer him a year’s free entry to all of our events!’

Spotted in Fibbers last week, the enthusiastic clubber was partying at the new look Koh Samui night.

The new themed nights carry on where Salvo’s Koh left off, with professional animal face painters and inflatables galore.

C9’s other events include Skint Tuesdays at Mansion, and Frat House Wednesdays at Fibbers for York St John students.

York Parties’ Adam Jay, the University of York’s equivalent to C9, have told The Tab that if someone gets a tattoo of the York Parties logo they will, unfortunately, not be offering a year’s worth of free entry.

Ben Leatham, ex-YUSU President, commented: ‘I still had to pay for Big D after getting a Derwent tattoo on my arse…’

Do you know who he is? Get in touch at [email protected]